• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dirtyranger 03

1. 3.0 distributor to 3.0 coil fired

Thank you with your knowledge and a few others I've scrapped this idea lol
  2. 3.0 distributor to 3.0 coil fired

Ok so let me pick your brain a little further. Say I take both engines to long block and swap over all sensors and cam sinc as well as crank trigger to the 94 will that jive? Cause basically all I need to switch it valve cover to oil pan. I can put the 01 intake on the 94 and swap the sensors...
  3. 3.0 distributor to 3.0 coil fired

I'm trying to find out if the only thing I need to swap from a 94 distributor 3.0 to a 01 coil fired 3.0 is the cam sinc and the crank trigger? Some more knowledgeable info on this would be greatly appreciated. Only reason for this swap is the donor engine is free and I'm off work on short...
  4. Code b1318

I've recently started having a stumble between gears things I have replaced are cam sync, coil, plug, wires, idle air sensor, tps. I had my truck scanned yesterday and it pulled a b1318 code. I replaced the battery yesterday. I plan to check my outgoing voltage on my alternator after work. I...
  5. v8 swap in 03 coil spring ranger motor mounts??

Im trying to locate the info on the way to do the mounts everything I have read has been unclear. I get that I need the sohc v6 mounts but who makes the plates and where can I find them? Or who has a file they can email me?? Thanks in advance. Roger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad