• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dirtyharryranger

1. Supercab no back seat

Got 5000 for it less than 24 hours it was posted
  2. Supercab no back seat

I actually spent all week cleaning it up, buffed the paint, cleaned seats, New headliner, sway bar links and new tires. I'm listing it for $5200 tomorrow.
  3. Supercab no back seat

That's what im thinking, I need at least 4,500 to break even on what is replacing my truck but wanted to make a small profit
  4. Supercab no back seat

I just checked the NADA value, it's $5,875. More than i thought actually.
  5. Supercab no back seat

I'll be putting my truck up for sale soon, I'm the original owner, never wrecked or smoked in, 176000 miles. It's a 2004 ranger edge super cab 4.0 5 speed, dark shadow grey. I'm thinking asking around $5200, is that too high or about average?
  6. Supercab no back seat

Ok thanks for the info,it will be up for sale in a couple weeks so I was wanting to know if it was an unusual setup.
  7. Supercab no back seat

I have a 2004 ranger super cab I bought new, it has no back seats! Anyone else seen that before? Also it's a 4.0 sohc 5speed 2wd with 3.55 gears. Every 4.0 sohc I've seen were 4wd and mostly automatics.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad