• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dirtraider

1. fuel pump not getting 12v

Ok so few weeks ago moved my tank to my bed, made some extentions for the pump harness, fired up good to go. Yesterday went to start it up, nothing. Pump doesn't work. Other than pulling the radiator and e-fan out haven't touched anything electical on the truck. The stock pump harness is...
  2. WH RC vs Duff coils

Yea, got a line on some wildhorses 3.5 rock crawler coils on the cheap, running duff 3.5 coils now, not the best flexing coil out there...wondering if it'd be worth the swap?
  3. chevy dana 60 and a 14 bolt matched

Isn't the axle Passenger drop? Thats going to make it hard to run with ford stuff...
  4. 94 Ranger FT, Axle Swap

If you don't know what you are talking about don't make comments. In a 94 it takes NO extra work to run coils....you don't need to notch your frame, and you don't need to change your steering box. Just look at the Jeep suspension, they are really simple to build the Y links for it.
  5. The tails of doves are cool

Yea banged this out in a couple hours this weekend before going wheelin a local trail...its FAR FAR FAR from done, so i konw its not perfect, but take a look: Things to finish: -Straighten out drivers side bedside -Finish fitting and welding the new floor -Get the tailgate to work -Work on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad