• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dietdewman1

1. Changed fuse now nothing

Have an 01 with 3.0. Had transmission replace and radio doesn't work. Thinking it was a fuse, I replaced it. Now it has nothing, no electric at all.will not start. Any help is appreciated.
  2. 2 door vrs 4 door

I have a 2000 extended cab (4 doors). I need to replace the front drivers door. Will the door off a regular 2000 ranger fit? Any help is appreciated. I was going g to buy it, but need to know if it will fit.
  3. baby Blue

I have been a member for a while. I really like Rangers. I currently have a 84 5 speed 2.0 just getting ready too turn 100k miles. I'm the 2nd owner. Anyway, I am in search of a very specifc ranger a 1986 baby blue 2.3 5 speed. Please bear with me. Little back ground. I had one...
  4. 84-87 Swap

We have an 84 Ranger, the floors are pretty rough, we really need to replace the entire cab. I have found an 87, but a friend of mine said the only one that would fit would be an 83 or 84. Before I buy this cab, I need to know if it will fit. Thanks for your advice.
  5. 84 ranger

My son has a 84 4x4 ranger that needs the floorpans replaced. We bought the floorpans, but wwe need the floors underneath the seats now. I know this is a dumb question but what is it called? I thought floorpans, but all I can find is the same parts I already have. Thanks for reading this...
  6. Baby Blue Ranger

Hi I am Doug, Obviously I am a ranger fan, I have had proabably a ranger in my driveway for the last 18 years. I really like them. My daughter also liked them. I lost her to cancer in 2006, she was 5 years old. At the time I had a baby blue 1986 ranger, I also had a Explorer, on one trip...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad