• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by diazrld

1. 4d55 Turbo Actuator

I am in need of an actuator for my 4d55 turbo diesel. I have a td04-9 turbo on it. Does anyone have one that I can purchase? Thanks,
  2. 2.3L diesel fuel injectors

I have new injectors and have never replaced injectors before. Please advise where the silver gasket goes over or under the fuel leak off line. Thanks for the answer.
  3. 1986 ranger diesel glow plug relay issues

My glow plug relay continues to click over and over. After I turn the key several times it will slow down or not click. Does anyone know what is causing this issue. I just put the engine back in and this problem started. I have all new glow plugs. Does anyone know how to get n glow plug relays...
  4. I need a 4d55 Camshaft and all rocker arms

I am in need of a Camshaft for my 2.3 L diesel Ranger. Does anyone know if the 4d56 uses the same camshaft as the 4d55? I also need all of the rocker arms. Can anyone help me out with a direction to go????
  5. 1986 Ranger 2.3l Turbo Diesel Motor Mounts

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the Motor Mounts for a 1986 Ranger Diesel?? I have been told by Anchor that the ones rock auto have are not correct for my vehicle. I would used used as well. Thanks,
  6. 1986 ranger 2.3 diesel wastegate

My wastegate is not moving. WHat can I do to get it to open and close. Also is there any one that has one for sale or know whhere I can get one???? Thanks,
  7. Need Help finding Gaskets for Turbo???

I have a 1986 Ranger Turbo Diesel. I am in need of Gaskets for it. Does anyone know where I can find them? The turbo is a td04-09 and part number is 49177-01020. I really appreciate your help.
  8. 2.3l, 4d55 Mitsubishi Diesel engine parts??

I have an 86 Ford Ranger 2.3l turbo diesel and am in need of a westage actuator. DOes anyone have this part or know where I can get it? Thanks,
  9. Turbo question

How do I take a turbo off on an 86 ranger diesel. I am having issues getting to bolts on manifold. Also I have blow by entering my air filter. What is the least expensive way to treat this. It is a small amout of oil I believe but enough to hut the turbo. I am new to this and just purchased the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad