• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

dfratus's latest activity

• dfratus replied to the thread Please help no start.
    I was searching for a compression gage and of course I looked at Harbor Freight. Reviews for tools sold there say they tend to give low...
  • dfratus replied to the thread Please help no start.
  • dfratus replied to the thread DAZED N CONFUSED.
    Ok, so what I was trying to say is that I was originally having an issue with stumbling and severe bucking when going uphill around...
  • dfratus replied to the thread DAZED N CONFUSED.
    I was having a problem resembling the issues with a bad cam synchronizer. At around 4k rpm under load, the engine would buck and...
  • dfratus posted the thread DAZED N CONFUSED in 3.0 Liter Forum.
    I've replaced the plugs and wires on my 2003, 3.0 Ranger. Checked lots of times and everything seems to be routed according to specs but...
  • dfratus replied to the thread Odd Coolant Issue.
    Ya make me wonder if any particular finger on the glove stiffens up first . . .
    I'm gonna try all these things. I checked the dip stick yesterday and oil looked clean but coolant is going somewhere it isn't supposed...
    Hello to all y'all. I was just now looking for answers to the coolant loss problem in my 03 3L ranger. Coolant reservoir was empty and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad