• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Devonmustard

1. 2002 front end swap onto a 2008?

Is the front end from this generation of rangers interchangeable with my 2008? I have an older flareside bed on it currently and I think this front bumper and grill would make the truck look a lot better. I am thinking the hoods do not match up, but I’m not certain. If anyone has done a swap...
  2. First Vehicle!

My dad was thinking about painting it the factory dark grey they came in, but the red is growing on me! I may just do paint corrections in spring and leave it be. I plan on having this truck a while, it only has 129k KMs and I’ll most likely keep it as an off-road/utility vehicle after I can...
  3. First Vehicle!

Hello all, this is my 2008 Ford Ranger (not original bed), it’s a 4x4 4.0 with a 5 speed, and I’m loving it so far! I have some big plans for it, I am going to attempt a front end change to the painted bumper with fog lights, a vinyl floor change since this one has tears, swap in some “new”...
  4. First Vehicle!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad