• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by devinhal

1. devinhal

Racing Seats with 4 Point Harness

I've been thinking about a build like this for a while and I haven't found one on this site. I started with a pair of 60/40 seats in the front of my '99 extended cab. But as with much of my truck I WANT MORE. :icon_welder:I got the seats and harnesses in Monday and started work yesterday...
  2. devinhal

Medano Pass Colorado

I'm from the San Luis Valley and wanted to go play on a trail this summer so I picked one next to my work(Great Sand Dunes). The name of the trail is Medano Pass Road and it isn't that hard of a trail. It has 9 creek crossings and a few places that you can do a little rock crawlin. This trail...
  3. devinhal

Missing Filler Plug

I have a 99 Ranger with a 4.0 and the m50d-r1 tranny. I went wheelin with a buddy friday and we had a little too much fun. Upon getting home I was overlooking the under body to look for damage. I found that my transmission filler plug had some how gone missing. The treads are still great but...
  4. devinhal

99 Ranger SAS questions

I have a 99 4x4 Ranger and am planning on a SAS this summer on it. I have decided to go with a full width hp d44 from a 79 full size ford and run a coil set up and take the 9" to put in the rear (full width). I am wanting to start the collection of parts and start the prep work so I can do the...
  5. devinhal

Jensen Deck

I'm going to be replacing the deck in my 99 ranger and was lookin at the Jensen VM8514. I was wondering if ya'll have heard anything about this headunit or had any advise. I am running a 4 channel xplod amp(1000w), two 10" xplod subs and 4 speakers. I really like all that the Jensen has to...
  6. devinhal

Help Leaking clutch fluid

I have a 99 ranger 4.0 with a manual transmition. I was driving last night and my clutch quit working. There was no pressure behind the pedal and I was unable to put the truck into gear. I pulled over and checked the reservior and found it to be empty. Further inspection showed that fluid...
  7. devinhal

99 ranger SAS

I have been working on my ranger for some time. This truck is my first and I am learning as I go. So far I have a '99 ford ranger with a custom bumper, cold air intake, add a leaf in the rear, cranked torsion bars, custom sound system, double roll bar, custom bumper (homemade). All of this I...
  8. devinhal

Blazer lights not very bright

I have two Blazer 6'' light on my front bumper. I have them wired with 14 gauge wire and they still won't put out much light. They are actually much dimmer than my stock headlights on the truck. I have 2 KC lights forked off of the same wire and they are extemely bright. Is the dim light due...
  9. devinhal

Coilover Conversion

I have a '99 Ranger and am planning on putting on the superlift kit. But I this kit still doesn't solve my problem with those POS torsion bars. I think the best option then is to do a coilover conversion. But I am unable to find any coilover conversion kit, or even just brackets by...
  10. devinhal

Front suspension options

I have a 1999 ranger and am trying to lift the front. I have already cranked the t bars and it wasn't enough. I do a fair amount of technical wheeling but this is my daily driver. I was wondering if there were any good kits to remove the t bars and replace them with coil-overs. Any of your...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad