• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by detty_motorsports

1. detty_motorsports

finally broke down and bought my ........

well today i bought my wife her 1st ranger..... its a 92 4x4 2.9 auto.... its needs a head gasket but for $350 i cant complain.......i am going wensday to pick it up so ill post up smoe pics then....
  2. detty_motorsports

oil sending unit.....

i was wondering where the oil sending unit is located on a 2.9.... and what oil pressure it is suppose to run.....
  3. detty_motorsports

bucket seats in b2

are there any bucket seats that will bolt in a b2 with no mod's needed????
  4. detty_motorsports

Ne one from southern ohio

I was wondering if there was anyone out there from southern ohio?????:icon_confused::icon_confused:
  5. detty_motorsports

what would look better 2" or 3" body lift???

I am wanting to put a body lift on my 88 b2. I was going to go with a 2" but now i'm not shure if i want a 3"... i was wondering what would look better... and if anyone has a b2 with a body lift if they could post some before and after pics....:icon_confused::icon_confused:
  6. detty_motorsports

my custom 88 b2

this is the company that did the conversion.... notice the scratches the guy i bought it off of did that with a bobcat when he was loading it on the trailer for me....No it didnt run when i bought it...but it does now. the body is in pretty good shape. it does have a few small rust spots...
  7. detty_motorsports

Help

how do i post a pic???:icon_confused:
  8. detty_motorsports

light bars.....

:icon_confused: :icon_confused:does anyone know where i can find a gutter mount light bar for my bronco2.. its an 88... ive been lookin and ive had no luck!!!!:icon_confused:
  9. detty_motorsports

Body Lift?

i was wondering how hard it is to install a body lift on a b2?
  10. detty_motorsports

explorer leaf springs on 89 b2

will explorer springs fit on an 89 b2????
  11. detty_motorsports

Howdy All new to you from Ohio

hi mi jon ive been on here for a few days and i have to say this site is :headbang:rockin:headbang:. i have found a lot of usefull info here and ive used every bit of it on my new to me 88 b2.......... Pat Kunz...........:rockon:...... ur the man
  12. detty_motorsports

extra power out of my 2.9

i was wondering if there where any tips for gettin more power out of my 2.9 in my 88 b2???
  13. detty_motorsports

88 bronco 2 help...no spark

i have recently bought a 88 bronco 2 it had set for sevral years. the guy i bought it from said the reason that he quit driving it was because that it would die and not start until it cooled down.....but now it will not startat all.... what i have found so far is that i have no spark... i do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad