• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Desertrunner33

1. 03 grill to 04+

Hi everyone. So basically I currently have a 2003 that looks like this: I'm wanting to put front fiberglass fender and hood and I know a guy who makes them and here is the new look: Obviously these are the newer grill. So I'm wondering if there is a way to use my existing header panel...
  2. RaceRangers Build

Did your buddy make all the brackets as well? Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  3. RaceRangers Build

Who built your links? I'm thinking I'm gonna order mine with Threat Motorsports Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  4. Explorer 8.8 junkyard swap

Hi everyone. I'm going to a pick your part junkyard this weekend to get an Explorer 8.8 axle for a swap into my ranger. I have read around online about it including the page on this website about it. I'm gonna use this kit for all the new spring pads, shock mounts, u bolts etc...
  5. Vegas Dezert Fab

Just put in my order with Vegas Dezert Fab for their brand new kit! I have a 2003 2wd Edge. The development for this kit is supposedly being finished this week. It gets rid of the tubing they used on a few of their old components and everything is now boxed. It should have 16" usable travel. I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad