Recent content by Denisefwd93

1. Denisefwd93

Cab mounts

I have the new poly mounts,. Didn't get new bolts yet, but yes Bobby, the cab is pretty much sitting on the rail. I can hear it when it goes down the road tacking clacking shaking all the stuff that goes along with the ownership of a old Ford ranger. I may have the clutch done I'm just...
  2. Denisefwd93

Cab mounts

Oh I've been busy working on boats with a new friend! Anyhow, to those of you that are still tuned into my posts? I have a question about these cab mounts! Do I want to get the new mounts in place with the nuts on the bottom instead of inside so that when we do or have the new clutch...
  3. Denisefwd93

Oh that's purrdee!

No story, beautiful mustang took a picture and posted it because I thought it was pretty, I wish it was my car but it's not. 😰
  4. Denisefwd93

general a/c refill question

Now y'all need a how to, on how to find/read the how to's! Most people don't want to spend the money for a gauge set. Although "ACpro" toys are universally hated, that's what "most" people are going to do because, everybody just wants to get by.
  5. Denisefwd93

Online help can only help if you give, outdoor temp, low pressure , high pressure also, if you have a manifold set. Thing is, few people understand how to read guages, they are a real conditions temperature pressure chart, at any pressure, there's a corresponding temperature or pressure...
  6. Denisefwd93

Whatever you do, please don't put compressed air in it! Without gauges, the best you can do is touch the refrigerant lines,, the small one at the compressor will be very warm the larger one should be cold or cool, A HP release is usually on the compressor or very close to it.
  7. Denisefwd93

We arnt not working on his truck until probably the end of the summer when it cools off, but I...

We arnt not working on his truck until probably the end of the summer when it cools off, but I didn't hear back from you you still have it?
  8. Denisefwd93

How much should I charge for a resto?

What it really comes down is your friend is trying to exploit your abilities and talents. Restoration is a very unique time demanding and expensive, endeavor,. We (now just me) have restored two cars a baby grand piano numerous wooden boats, and other smaller items,. It's almost impossible to...
  9. Denisefwd93

How much should I charge for a resto?

50k pimp his ride!
  10. Denisefwd93

2nd gen front bumpers

http://blog.chiltondiymanuals.com/short-history-ford-ranger-1983-2012/ Chiltonmanuals say this: "here’s a look at the history of the first three generations of the storied nameplate, covering model years 1983 through 2012, and found in Chilton manual 26686 for 1983-1990 (out of print), manual...
  11. Denisefwd93

2nd gen front bumpers

Yes I'm annoyed,. Try search words "technical ford ranger generation years" 🤣🤣🤣
  12. Denisefwd93

2nd gen front bumpers

" we use Ford's system here" Where???? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autoblog.com/amp/2018/12/18/ford-ranger-truck-history/ And I'm still looking.. this is nuts
  13. Denisefwd93

2nd gen front bumpers

It WASN'T the only source I found! You want me to provide links to everything I saw that says the generations are as I quoted? Please don't gang up on me, I just asked a simple question about bumpers, I don't want to get to know a whole big whizzing contest about generation years because the...
  14. Denisefwd93

2nd gen front bumpers

Nope, everything else says what you're quoting above is wrong sorry about that https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Ranger_(Americas)#Second_generation_(1993–1997)