Denisefwd93's latest activity

• Denisefwd93
    Denisefwd93 replied to the thread bolt heating via induction.
    I'm thinking of the infamous y-pipe to manifold bolrs specifically, Aren't these basically just a heating element? I saw some where...
  • Denisefwd93
    Have you actually taken apart a shift motor? yet I haven't done it to repair mine, but I have one we took apart, the bump stop on the...
  • Denisefwd93
    Denisefwd93 replied to the thread Pintoed rangers.
    during all this I just found a 93, 3.0 5spd with MANUAL Tcase 5 speed LOL he isn't going to part it out though...claims the frame is...
  • Denisefwd93
    I found this it helps a little https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1745325/Re:_Anyone_know_anything_about
  • Denisefwd93
    Thank you gentlemen! I'm finding a few 2.5, 5 speed rangers out there, was the 2.5 4-cylinder a limited-run? I haven't found a whole...
  • Denisefwd93
    Denisefwd93 replied to the thread bolt heating via induction.
    I was blown away the first time I saw one being used! it was one of those "gotta get one of those!" moments! Using torches close to...
  • Denisefwd93
    I've seen them in action at the shop I go to Actually thinking.. worth the cost? one trip to a shop to have bolts loosened would be...
  • Denisefwd93
    I've been searching for a 4.0 5 speed 2 wheel drive in my area. There just aren't that many of them around here. There are lots and lots...
  • Denisefwd93
    Yes I kind of lumped the 2.3 in there with the pinto engine it's not likely I would do anything other than use it there are a lot of...
  • Denisefwd93
    I know Honda makes a nice 4 cylinder, I'd never be able to afford anything new "er". I have also noticed in my searching that there are...
  • Denisefwd93
    Do I even want to consider going back to a four banger? I really like v6 power would have a V8 in another economy But I get really...
  • Denisefwd93
    Denisefwd93 replied to the thread 3.8 ohv.
    Lol I don't recall noticing very many discussions on the site about airbags come to think about it NOT that I was looking for any,
    • giphy.gif
  • Denisefwd93
    Denisefwd93 reacted to adsm08's post in the thread 3.8 ohv with Like Like.
    I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would possibly be opposed to the idea of a series of small explosive charges placed...
  • Denisefwd93
    Thanks adsm, most in that year with that mileage go for around a thousand or less I did email him and got it answer he says it's...
  • Denisefwd93
    I really hate starting new threads just to have questions and answers so if I don't hear on this one I'll make a new one