• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by defender8300

1. Need EEC-IV for '94 4.0 2wd MT

Hey everyone, Long-time lurker of the site. Just had my freshly re-built 4.0's computer shit the bed on me. Tried to replace a couple caps in it, but no avail. Anyone have a good source for one? or have a spare one sitting on a shelf? I need F47F-12A650-CMA. Considered going to a MicroSquirt or...
  2. Tuning the 4.0

what chip? the only one I can find that "might" work is the SCT 4 Bank
  3. Tuning the 4.0

How did you go about tuning it? Normally I wouldn't bother, but my motor has been fully re-build. 10:1 compression, 422 cam, BBK headers, BBK throttle body, 0.020" overbore, etc.
  4. Tuning the 4.0

I'd be very interested in this as well. Would love SOME sort of tuning option for my newly built '94 4.0 5 speed. Not sure which ECU I currently have. MegaSquirt looks like a viable option, but well above my education level.
  5. Push rod 4.0 supercharger

Any chance this is still available?
  6. V8 swap or 4.0 V6 rebuild??

I'm reviving my own thread. Haven't been on here in a few years and forgot my old username (adam900). Well apparently it's been 10 years and the truck hasn't changed, and I've got the bug again. I'm very close to just paying a local machine shop to do a full rebuild of the 4.0 (215 000km) and do...
  7. Heads and Head Shops

What cylinder heads did you end up with? Shopping amongst these same options myself.
  8. Hurst Shifter $150

Any chance you still have this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad