• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by deeter25

1. Need help with alternator

OK so I swapped a 96 explorer 5.0 into a 2000 ranger. I went carbed with it, everything works good except the alternator. I can't get it to charge my battery. I have a 2 wire plug for the voltage regulator on the alternator which contains a Yellow/White wire, and a Green/Red wire. I also have...
  2. Radius Arm Bushings

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that makes a RA bushing higher than 7 degrees for a Dana 44 out of a 79 f150....
  3. My 2000 Ranger full width SAS swap

Here's some pictures of my full width d44 swap. I didn't get to take step by step pictures but here's a few from throughout the process of it. Its not completely done yet. I pulled the rears (d44 and ford 9") from a 79 f150 at the junkyard :icon_twisted: about $250. They had 4.56 gears installed...
  4. Radius Arm Bushings

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that makes a RA bushing higher than 7 degrees for a Dana 44 out of a 79 f150....
  5. headers make?

Does anyone know who made these headers? I can't find any numbers or name on them. They are for a 302 and came off a bronco 2.
  6. V8 conversion

I am planning on doing a V8 conversion to my 2000 Ranger v6 3.0 4x4 automatic with a 3in. body lift. What all would I need to do the swap? What should I get the motor from? What all will I need to pull from the donor vehicle to make it work? What headers will fit? I would also like to put a 5...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad