• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Deercamp

1. More problems with the 2.9 idle dropping

Well my problems came back after running good for a month, My 1988 bronco ii 5 speed had a loose ground causing it to buck and surge. Well this month my bronco ii started running worse then ever it would start missing and would idle low at a stop sign then finally come to a complete stall. It...
  2. Ford 2.9 Weird unexplained issue

Hello ranger station i recently bought a 1988 bronco ii 2.9 5 speed that had been running like crap, My issue is when warm my truck idle surges at around 400-550 sometimes if i give it throttle it will go back to 900. (this sucks when driving in town and stop and go traffic on hills) it feels...
  3. 1992 145k miles

Hello Ranger Station! Im currently looking into buying a 2nd gen ranger for errands and light duty firewood transport! What should i look out for? Its a 3.0 5 speed 4x2 frame & body is rust free.. I heard the 5 speed trannys go out around 175000 miles. Is this true? Also what usually needs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad