• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DeathRanger

1. DeathRanger

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Dropped tank to remove old gas and replace fuel pump
  2. DeathRanger

Wanted ISO original radio for 2000 ford ranger

Looking for a stock Ford radio that would have been installed in a 2000 ford ranger. I think I remember this having a cassette deck
  3. DeathRanger

Chat GPT (AI)

4. DeathRanger

Chat GPT (AI)

my contribution from Midjouney
  5. DeathRanger

EV accidents

I find it interesting the people who know the most about EV's, are the ones who don't have one and claim they will never own one!! Tesla is the only one doing structural packs at the moment and they just started this. so the majority of EV's on the road have a relatively easy to access battery...
  6. DeathRanger

EV accidents

My experience is 5 miles per hour recharge on a 120v outlet or level 1 charger, this is very dependent on manufacturer and how quality their engineering is. I have had 2 different 220v solutions for charging The initial setup was modifying a welding hookup and installing a Nema 14-50 outlet...
  7. DeathRanger

EV accidents

No bait here, I'm not a good fisherman. I provided my experience owning an EV for 4 years and described the 3 times I've had body work repairs done. All 3 times the insurance choose 15-20k in body work/paint vs totalling the vehicle.
  8. DeathRanger

EV accidents

I should also add I've had 1 EV in 3 separate incidents that required body work. 1 hit and run in a parking lot requiring light body work and paint 1 hit and stay in a parking lot that required new rear bumper and extensive body work and paint to rear quarter panels that are not bolt on...
  9. DeathRanger

EV accidents

buy what works for you. I own EV's and ICE. they have their purpose and do that job really well. My commute to work is 100 miles round trip. This only cost me $2.50 in electricity. Our local power company has chargers installed in the business park I work in so I can technically recharge for...
  10. DeathRanger

advantages of off roading electric vehicles

someone leveled their f150 lightning 2.3” leveling kit from Stage3Motorsports Method MR703 17x8.5 +0 offset BFgoodrich AT Ko2 285/75R17
  11. DeathRanger

Here's a pretty good writeup on offroading with a Rivian https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2022-rivian-r1t-ev-off-road-truck-test-capability/
  12. DeathRanger

WhistlinDiesel drove a tesla upside down Chillin' with Chet drove a tesla underwater(after sealing and adding alot of weight)
  13. DeathRanger

Where to begin?

so lets just assume water got in cylinders, and heads warped and cracked and this engine is pretty well toast. Do I have a mechanic rebuild this engine or source a new one? Are remanufactures engine any good or better to rebuild good shape used engine?
  14. DeathRanger

Where to begin?

I'm not really sure the extent of gasket blowout. Engine ran up until it was parked. Truck lost power after using it for towing and moving so I changed oil and it was the dreaded milkshake oil indicating blown gasket. The truck won't drive far once fixed. I have a commuter vehicle for the 100...
  15. DeathRanger

Where to begin?

Where to begin? This was my 2nd ever Ranger and the one that really drove my passion for Ford Rangers in general. I've owned 3 after this but it's the only one left. It's a 2000 Ford Ranger 3.0l V6 Trailhead edition in a pretty rare color of Mandarin Gold Metallic. Last parked in 2018 with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad