Recent content by deathbypsi

1. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

Here a cool vid from our club with a lot of footage of Gilligan wheelin with a bunch of Jeeps. Had a great day at BundyHill and just love pushing the truck a little farther each time. He are some of my favorite stills from the day just because it looks so dam good lol
  2. deathbypsi

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

No easy trails for this guy! Bring on the good stuff!
  3. deathbypsi

Really, really bad forced induction idea...

Had no idea you were going to the TRS trail ride too, cant wait to wheel with ya!
  4. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

Well I just removed the rear side windows and Im now working on the new snap in soft windows. New video to come next week!
  5. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

You dont have to use a wide band with MS but you would be giving up the main benefit of using MS by not using a wideband. At roughly $150 I wouldnt call a wide band expensive for the benefits they bring to your tuning ability. You only need to install one sensor and you can put it basically...
  6. deathbypsi

Glad to hear EFI Source got back to you
  7. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

I love MS and have been using them and tuning them for myself and other people for almost 10 year now.. The vid on my channel shows how simple it is to install and get up and running. They are very user friendly but if you have zero experience with one it real helps to have somebody that knows...
  8. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

Soooo an awful lot has happened since my last post here .......lets just say alot has happened recently! I did add some new touches.. Went and spent a weekend at Rocks and Valleys. Full vid on my channel I ended up ordering a new custom trailer and a new F250 Spent a weekend in Grayling...
  9. deathbypsi

Solid Front Axle Swap Poll (Whatcha got?)

My 86 B2 sits on a 77 Bronco D44 with 4.56 gears,Aussie and RCV's with James Duff SAS kit using their 3.5" coils. Rear is a 77 Bronco HD 9" with 31 spline Superior shafts and a spool. 35" KM2
  10. deathbypsi

Planning any adventures with your Ranger this year?

Funny that I just seen this thread today as this is the one year anniversary of starting up my 86 Bronco2 for the first time so I looked back on the past 365 days and wow what a year its been already! I have taken my truck to a bunch of meets and shows,been to BundyHill Off Road Park 3x, Rocks...
  11. deathbypsi

No egr systems are used in MS. This is still a batch fire system so your perfectly fine running one O2 off one bank. My truck is reading off the drivers header only.
  12. deathbypsi

jimmyspy's 02 4x4

Those things worked good! Seen em save the rockers in person! lol
  13. deathbypsi

The short answer is no. But with this system you dont need that because I can open my laptop and look at every sensor in real time to see exactly what they are doing and pinpoint any issue. I can also datalog if I need to drive the vehicle to recreate a condition and view back later. A few...
  14. deathbypsi

The problem I see with your plans to use a factory Ford MAF system is your still stuck using the stock size injectors and you still have to make some kind of boost referenced fuel pressure regulator or FMU to raise pressure under boost. Personally I think this is a perfect project to run a...
  15. deathbypsi

84 BII with 96 Explorer 5.0

So how is this coming?