Recent content by deathbypsi

1. deathbypsi

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

is that all the pix? Jim did you get any vids?
  2. deathbypsi

Well this has never happened to me before but it looks like I will not be there for this one. Ive never backed out of a commitment at the last min and it really bums me out. Im having some personal medical issues that worry me about taking a 6 hr round trip drive by myself and then my buddy Dan...
  3. deathbypsi

TRS Trailride truck roll call

Well this has never happened to me before but it looks like I will not be there for this one. Ive never backed out of a commitment at the last min and it really bums me out. Im having some personal medical issues that worry me about taking a 6 hr round trip drive by myself and then my buddy Dan...
  4. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

Yeah that would be me. I do have a few more vids of some events to post up but after that ill be getting back to the build of my GF 88 B2. Ill be showing how to reploace a rusted out core support, doing the round headlights agian, another complete efi 5.0 HO swap,body mods,full james Duff...
  5. deathbypsi

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

Amazing progress Shawn! Cant wait to check t out in person!
  6. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

Yeah famous to about 13 people! lol But Im very grateful to see Duff giving us B2 guys some love! Between my good friend Dan with his tan 90 B2 and myself we have been really pushing and promoting the Duff products and tryin to show those guys we can play hardcore right along side any other...
  7. deathbypsi

Jim hows the head count lookin now? Have you been promoting it on any of the other Ranger based FB groups?
  8. deathbypsi

84 BII with 96 Explorer 5.0

Congrats!
  9. deathbypsi

Camping or hotel / and Friday gathering...

Sounds like we could have a nice group hangin out at the park Sat nite!
  10. deathbypsi

Id like a site with electric but I can setup pretty much anywhere I can fit. I have no problem parking in primitive if there room for a 26ft trailer.Im pretty much self contained with running water,12v power and a generator for 110 as long as Im not bothering anyone with it running and I...
  11. deathbypsi

Ill be getting to the park early Sat morning and where ever I park and unload thats where Ill be camping overnight. Ill be staying in my toy hauler and head home sunday.
  12. deathbypsi

Really, really bad forced induction idea...

Mounted under the floor pan? You just love to complicate things dont you? lol
  13. deathbypsi

Really, really bad forced induction idea...

If off road manners are an important factor to you {not sure how serious of a off roader you are} I would lean away from a turbo gas motor setup. A positive displacement blower setup is much better suited for off roading with its instant boost and torque at the tip of the throttle. Either...
  14. deathbypsi

86 B2 Swapeverydamthing!

And here is the finished windows
  15. deathbypsi

Side window seals - NOT your average question

the molding on the outide of the window is molded to the glass and there isnt anyway to replace it. The glass does bolt in and is set in butyl which by now will be as hard as cement. It will take some heat from the back side to soften it up enough to push the window out once its unbolted.