Recent content by deathbypsi

1. deathbypsi

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

<< daily drives Bronco2 with a spool :unsure:
  2. deathbypsi

LMC Truck Gift Card Giveaway - Vote Now!!

Big thank you Jim! Got the card yesterday and today I ordered $200 worth of rubber weather strip and seals for Lisa's Bronco2 so the gift card came in very handy.
  3. deathbypsi

Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Good vid Kevin, Subscribed
  4. deathbypsi

LMC Truck Gift Card Giveaway - Vote Now!!

Awesome! Thank you Jim and those who voted!
  5. deathbypsi

My 1996 Ford Ranger 4x4 (TRS-2) Re-Build

Even after being exposed to 20+ years of grease,dirt and corrosion?
  6. deathbypsi

Honeslty Jim I wouldnt worry about that ground wire as I would run a fresh new one from motor to the chassis and battery for the sake of testing right now. I never been a fan of those bare ground straps Ford used.
  7. deathbypsi

Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Awesome to see you out racing it finally! Even if its not 100% yet its still a major win! My last truck was a 4wd 16 F150 5.0 and it shifted at 5800 stock and it seemed like it was way to early. I got a SCT and tune from Oz Tuning that bumped it up to 7k shifts and holy crap what a difference...
  8. deathbypsi

Seems to me almost all of those codes could be traced back to some kind of vacuum leak at the intake
  9. deathbypsi

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

Thanks much!
  10. deathbypsi

Great job guys! Truck looks awesome!
  11. deathbypsi

I still have (2) $25.00 gift cards for LMC truck to give away...

So right now me and my GF Lisa are in the middle of rebuilding a 88 Bronco2 for her to wheel. She has had so much fun driving my truck Bronco2 "Gilligan" that she wanted one of her own and went and picked one out. What looked great in pictures turned out not so nice in person. The more I dug...
  12. deathbypsi

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

is that all the pix? Jim did you get any vids?
  13. deathbypsi

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

Well this has never happened to me before but it looks like I will not be there for this one. Ive never backed out of a commitment at the last min and it really bums me out. Im having some personal medical issues that worry me about taking a 6 hr round trip drive by myself and then my buddy Dan...