• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Deadkid9110

1. Borg Warner 1350 shift linkage question

I'm swapping the old 2.8l V6 for a 5.0 in my '85 Ranger. I'm going to use a C4 + Advance Adapter housing to mate it with the original BW1350 t-case. I'll throw this out there, I do not know jack sh*t about transmissions and transfer cases. When I was removing the old 5-speed transmission, I...
  2. Very rough running engine -- RPM's jump while idling

Getting the ranger started is easy enough, but keeping it that way when cold is a whole different ball game. The engine revs high and low while it's idling. It will run normal for a little while, then rev high for a few seconds and then the idle will go really low, then it will even itself out...
  3. 1986 Ford Ranger 2.3l Ignition Control Module (Distributor Mounted)

Hello all, a few months ago I took my truck into the High School auto shop to redo all the brakes. When we finished overhauling the brakes, I tried starting the truck and it did not start. It cranked over, but did not fire. It ran fine before all of this. Here's what I know: - Does not start...
  4. 1989 Chevrolet K2500 Flooding when Hot?

1989 Chevrolet K2500, 350 TBI Ok, so I was driving home from Burger King (My Guilty Pleasure) and my truck randomly died. I went to accelerate and nothing happened. The RPM's just slowly lowered, everything was still running (such as lights, CD Player, Etc) but the engine pretty much just...
  5. Dana 28 Spindle Stud Kit?

Ok, so I was working on my Ranger in Auto Class. simple enough, right? Wrong. My teacher and I agreed that this is the first time the front has probably had maintenance done on it since 1986; with that being said, it's pretty ugly. We were taking out the Spindle and replacing the Bearings...
  6. New Guy dropping in to introduce myself.

Hello everyone, I am Deadkid9110. I'm 18 years old, and I currently reside in South Dakota. I came in contact with this website by looking for information regarding my Ford Ranger on Google. I've been browsing these Forums for some time now, and I thought that I could benefit from advice of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad