• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dcwroth

1. dcwroth

Hello t-5

Thanks to everyone with the help on the hydro info. I destroyed a aod and decided to go with a t-5. Well as it goes i might as well put a 5.0 fi in it along with it. I pulled the carbed 302/ aod and will try to document the change over. Lots of thanks to the young lady Kelsey who just wanted to...
  2. dcwroth

t5 cable vs hydro

Have a 86 ranger v8 aod. I have pulled that motor and installing a 5.0fi with a t5. Have searched the forums and found quite a bit about the hydro system but very little on fitting a cable? The hydrolic system seemed to be a pain in the a## to bleed. Any one got opinions?
  3. dcwroth

AOD cable

I have an 1986 5.0 with aod. I followed adivise on installing the tv cable, but after 3 months of driving it , my trans went out yesterday. My buddys are pionting to the cable causing the failure. Anyone have any thoughts?
  4. dcwroth

Mustang rotors

03 Ranger 2wd, It is time to replace front rotors and brakes, I am wondering if there is a part # to allow me to use Mustang rotors so I can use Mustang wheels without spacers?Thanks guys, Don
  5. dcwroth

is there anybody out there?

Just got our v8 ranger up and going, anybody around Kent Auburn Tacoma doing anything meeting up anywhere? Thanks, Don
  6. dcwroth

Front springs

Any body have any good sugestions on what front springs to use on my v8 swap? Its a 2wd reg cab. We will be installing lowering arms soon but i need to replace the springs quick! Thanks guys, Don
  7. dcwroth

Dad - son project

What do you do when your 16yo wants rice and you want v8 power? You build a ranger v8. We bought this 86 ranger 4cyl 4 sp for 250.00. We had a 302 w/aod with recent rebuild. What follows is our project.http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=274&pictureid=1359

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad