• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DaveyFX4

1. DaveyFX4

HIDs for my '08 FX4

Firstly, has anyone dealt with these HID Canada? I've got an itchy trigger finger for this set at the moment: http://hidcanada.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=4 I plan to get them installed my a licensed mechanic who knows HID lighting and has given me his word...
  2. DaveyFX4

2008 FX4 Lift Options

I'm sure this question has been asked many times around here but I can't seem to find any information within the search function. I'm looking to lift my 2008 FX4. I'm not an avid off-roader but I do want some extra height to allow for some bigger, wider rubber (33") to fill out those big stock...
  3. DaveyFX4

De-badging - Are they glued on or nailed in?

Just curious in regards to whether the one "Ford" logo on the tailgate and the three "Ranger" logos on the tailgate and fenders are glued on or nailed in on my 2008. If anyone knows and/or has done this, please let me know. Thanks!
  4. DaveyFX4

No torsion bars on my '08 FX4? *pics*

So I jacked the truck up today to adjust the front torsion bars and I can't seem to find them. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. I'm a real 4x4 n00b so you seasoned guys will have to forgive me. :derisive:
  5. DaveyFX4

What other boards are you on?

Stole this idea from another board I frequent... it's always fun to see where people spend their internet time. Me: - ClubSi (just hit 20,000 posts - yeah yeah... I'm a reformed rice boy and an internet fiend) - TorontoGolfNuts (lived in Toronto for 23 years and golfed for the majority of...
  6. DaveyFX4

Warranty issues on jacked/wheel upgraded new trucks?

Hey guys... this is my first time owning a brand new vehicle. All of my previous vehicles have been heavily modified and I'm starting to get the itch with the new FX4. Anyways with that said, how do you guys find Ford's warranty policy when it comes to lifting and adding bigger rubber? I know...
  7. DaveyFX4

My brand new 2008 Ranger FX4

My brand new 2008 Ranger FX4 *interior side bar/mud flap pics on page 3*
  8. DaveyFX4

2008 Ranger FX4 tire upgrade?

Hi all, I'm Dave from Calgary, Alberta. A proud owner of a brand new 2008 FX4 (pics to follow). Just curious in regards to the largest tire size that will fit under the stock suspension on my new truck. I would like to upgrade to fill out the fender flares. Thanks in advance. edit: found the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad