• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by daniel3507

1. daniel3507

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

New shoes today. I think discount tire had a price error on their website. Snagged a set of of 255/75 Duratracs for $200 per tire. Website shows $250 each now. Comes out to a 32.1"x10". According to Icon I wasn't able to go any wider with the tubular UCA and stock wheels. Fox 2.0 up front for...
  2. daniel3507

2022 Ranger Splash Snow, Sand and Forest colors

Love that green. I'm surprised they are doing the red grill accents. Thought that would be exclusive to the Tremor
  3. daniel3507

UPR Catch Can Question

I haven't used it, but I can't see it being worth am extra $100
  4. daniel3507

Requirements for carefree fording?

I feel like the electrical system is more of a concern than intake and such a lot of times. So many connections and sensors. For example, the 2019 and up Rangers you can have whatever snorkel you want, but the fact is you will kill your alternator before water even reaches the stock intake.
  5. daniel3507

tow hooks

Easy enough to paint and way cheaper than the red and blue ones Ford sells.
  6. daniel3507

Fog Light Replacement

Has anyone replaced they fog lights with new led ones? Not talking about just the bulb but the entire assembly. I'm replacing mine with diode dynamics and have had a hell of a time removing the plastic splash guard. The bolt in front of the crash bar is a real pain. The but you can actually...
  7. daniel3507

I'm Back

Great minds enjoy great shows.
  8. daniel3507

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

Bought it a couple days ago
  9. daniel3507

I'm Back

I used to spend quite a bit of time here many years ago. I started with a 1993 Ranger (still have it) but eventually moved onto a 2013 F-150 as a daily driver. Yesterday, I came back to the Ranger family and bought a 2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 with the sport appearance package. Loving it so far...
  10. daniel3507

Ford to offer a TRS Edition Ford Ranger this summer...

I haven't been around in awhile but am looking at trading in my F-150 for a Ranger so I've been lurking on TRS again. This pretty much sold me on doing it until I got to the end. Thanks Jim haha.
  11. daniel3507

Man Survived Oklahoma Tornado In Ranger

http://www.ktul.com/video?clipId=8917062&autostart=true Doing this from my phone so not sure it'll work. Guy took cover from the tornado in his ranger in a drive way and survived. Automatic 5 star safety rating in my book.
  12. daniel3507

Some of my hunting photos

I just bought my first bow and am going to try and do a little coyote hunting at my new place. Probably will do nothing but make a fool out of myself but it will be fun.
  13. daniel3507

Oklahoma Tornado

I don't know if we have any members living in or around Moore but I'm hoping we don't or that they are all safe. Lived in Oklahoma my entire life and have never seen anything like this. The way it went from nothing to massive, it just can't be described. Keep Moore in your prayers.
  14. daniel3507

Some of my hunting photos

Nice pictures! how close are you usually able to call them in?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad