• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dan24

1. dan24

Blown Rear-diff :'(

So I blew out my rear diff doing snow doughnuts in a parking lot up a local mountain a while ago.. Had some issues with my rear-end (no homo) ever since i've had the truck so i'm just gonna replace the whole rear end. I believe its an 8.8 26-spline w/ 3.73 gears correct?? Found one for $250...
  2. dan24

New shots of my lifted 93' XLT

Got my license back from my 3 month suspension so I got 2 days insurance and decided to shine her up and go wheeling! Unfortunately there was little or no mud at the local stave lake but still had a bit of fun :D Done a few things to the truck since I took pictures. -painted flares -painted...
  3. dan24

1993 Black Ranger Lifted, 33s (large pictures)

Just some updated pictures of my 93' xlt, thought you guys might enjoy :headbang: Painted my flares and trim, polished my wheels :)
  4. dan24

scrubbed my wheels and painted flares & trim!!!

Spent 3.5 hrs scrubbing my oxidated non-shiny rims with some autosol metal polish and they came out unreal! I also painted my flares and trim gloss black instead of the grey :) what do you think!? BEFORE AFTER
  5. dan24

headers for my 4.0!

Ok so im wanting to get a new set of headers for my engine. What kind are out there and what is a popular brand? Right now im just running a single flowmaster exhaust system.
  6. dan24

93' XLT 4x4 Pics

Just traded my 99' v6 2wd for this beauty! :headbang:
  7. dan24

New guy from canada!

Hey guys, alright I heard about this forum from a buddy of mine.. Anyways im dan, and i like rangers :headbang: I own a 99' 3.0l red steppie..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad