• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DamnYankee

1. What year rear sliders will work in my 1988 Ext. cab?

I have a leaky rear slider and want to replace it. I'm assuming it's a bolt in style? Can anyone tell me what year Rangers I can grab one from possibly out of the junk yard.
  2. Replaced sliding back window today

I’m going to be replacing my rear slider soon. Do I need to to use a primer for the installation?
  3. Catch Can - weird (but good) results

Ok. I'll omit the breather. My engine is the 2.9. Is it difficult to remove the intake on it? I've not had to do that on this one.
  4. Catch Can - weird (but good) results

Ordering my $30 Amazon unit today!
  5. Catch Can - weird (but good) results

@PetroleumJunkie412 Any updates on the catch can?
  6. Free '99 Ranger on CraigsList

Lol...That's hilarious...and tempting.
  7. Free '99 Ranger on CraigsList

The guy is a douche. I emailed him simply asking if it was an ext cab and if it had a slider. I figured, if nothing else, it might work as a donor for a project I'm working on. I really didn't think my questions were out of line. Here is the response I got. Its free to a good home... Are you a...
  8. WTB: Rear sliding window 1986-2012 Ranger

From what I can gather through my google search any slider from 1986-2012 will fit mt 88 model Ranger Ext cab.. What's for sale out there that doesn't leak?
  9. Rear slider is leaking ?

I actually live less than 5 miles from Steele Rubber. Thanks for the tip. I’ll check with them.
  10. Rear slider is leaking ?

Where is this available?
  11. Breakaway mirror inner door bracket?

Thanks for the replies. I forgot about this post. I actually found a set locally with all the hardware.
  12. -SOLD- 1988 Ranger 2.9l 5spd 4x4 Part Out (Pittsburgh) -SOLD-

Sorry...I ended up stumbling onto a set locally on craigslist.
  13. Fel-Pro blue valve cover gaskets only $11.42 + shipping at rockauto.com

Hmmm.... These are not encouraging reports on the Fel-Pros. I thought these were the ones to get.
  14. Aluminum running boards - Should fit 1982-1992 Ranger (Maybe Bronco II?) Local p/u in Charlotte, NC area.

Good condition set of aluminum running boards from my 1988 Ford Ranger ext. cab pick up. These can be cut down to fit standard cab models, as well. Should fit Rangers (possibly Bronco II) from 1982-1992 and maybe other small trucks too. Length is 92 7/8” from mudflap to mudflap. Asking $35 obo...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad