• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by d_bo357

1. Anyone around Denver willing to do a duraspark or 4.0l swap for 85 b2?

Hello everyone, I dont have the tools or time to do the swap. I want to get my b2 to be a daily driver, I had the 5 speed trans rebuilt about 10,000 miles ago. I really want to get this beast healthy, had it for about 10 years now and love it. Engine has about 110,000 miles on it.
  2. help last ditch effort......maybe ecm?

My 85 b2 is still sputtering and stalling on take off, top speed 75mph downhill: New o2 sensor Tps, iac, egr and position sensor, carburetor rebuilt, plugs and wires, timing good, fuel filter, vac lines, all connectors cleaned, icm, rotors, cap I plugged the tcp vac line and it gets a little...
  3. help me stalling and questions

So heres the deal... I am having stalling and bucking issues upon acceleration? I've checked the other threads and have tried everything. Mechanic replaced the tps, iac, rebuilt carb.new egr valve positioner, new tranny rebuild, plugs, wires, air filter, breather filter, fuel filter, valve...
  4. 1985 bii 2.8 a whole lot issues and questions about timing.........

So heres the deal... I am having stalling and bucking issues upon acceleration? I've checked the other threads and have tried everything. Mechanic replaced the tps, iac, rebuilt carb.new egr valve positioner, new tranny rebuild, plugs, wires, air filter, breather filter, fuel filter, valve...
  5. tranny swap? please help

I blew my transmission last night in my 1985 bronco ii 5sp manual 4wd. I can get a tranny out of a 87 ranger 2wd blue tag on tranny says: e77a 7003 afa, will it work and if so is it just a staight bolt on?
  6. 5-Speed Code "5"

Need help!!!! My transmission crapped out on me last night, yay right! Will a 5-Speed Code "5" out of a 1987 2wd ranger bolt right in my 1985 bronco ii, trans code"5" 4wd? Any help or advice would be really appreciated.
  7. accelerator pump linkage

Someone please help.what hole is the linkage supposed to be in and also how do u take it apart to move it, it currently is in the top hole.
  8. Buying a Bronco II guy says it has a.......

Buying a Bronco II guy says it has a 3.2l V-6 in it, i am going to drive over and hour this afternoon to check it out and we have been comunicating thru e-mail its a 1985. my question is has anyone ever heard of the 3.2l swap?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad