• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by custom '90 ranger

1. custom '90 ranger

Dizzy help

ok guys as some of you know i have a 1990 ranger with a 2.9 ..... Well it blew a lower intake gasket so i tore it down last night and started to go back with it today and while i was that far i decided to put a new pick up and TFI module on the dizzy but now i cant get the dizzy to fall back in...
  2. custom '90 ranger

Tricks to fender cutting

Now before i get the usual try the search function i already have and i have also checked the tech library for some tips. I am wanting to trim my fenders for a couple of reasons 1. To get rid of the rust that is starting in the rear 2. To have a little extra room for tires (since im about...
  3. custom '90 ranger

Daily Driver Ranger Build

Well i guess its about time i started one of these.:headbang: After long talks and much negotiations i ended up trading a buddy of mine out of his ranger and got my pride and joy!! Now of course its not much but i love it and of course thats all that matters. Its a 1990 Ranger with a 2.9l v6...
  4. custom '90 ranger

Leaf spring sas

I am fixin to do a sas on the ranger and i want to do leaf springs and was wondering if anybody had much experience with a leaf spring swap and if they had any pointers Lucas
  5. custom '90 ranger

a pillar pods for 90 rangers???

i was wondering if anyone has ever seen or has an a pillar gauge pods in there 89-92 ranger i know that you can get those universal kits from any parts house but i was wondering if anyone knew if you could get them already made for that model truck or if the 93 and up pods would work
  6. custom '90 ranger

5.0 swap into '90 ranger???

i want to put a 5.0 v-8 out of an explorer in my 1990 ranger. i have been told that i would have to use a engine out of a 1996-1997.5 explorer to get around the pats. ok no problem but i want to still have a manual tranny i was wondering if the stock 5 speed tranny would hold the extra power...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad