• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ctg1971

1. Ac compressor rebuild

I've got a 91 ranger 2.3 factory air truck when I got the truck the ac didn't work and was dry as a bone and the compressor was locker up so I figured okay a compressor but for the time being just removed the ac Com belt well now I took the compressor off and yes I know it would be a lot better...
  2. Oil pressure gauge mod

I've got a 1991 ford ranger 2.3 and I was doing the anti slosh module bypass on my instrument cluster today and decided to go ahead and bypass the resistor to do the oil pressure gauge mod what do I need to do besides that to finish this mod out I know I need a new sender but which one?
  3. Fuel gauge issue

So I've recently gotten a 91 ranger 2.3 5 speed and when I got it the fuel gauge didn't work or the temp gauge so a new sender fixed the temp gauge so I figured the same would go for the fuel gauge so I bought a new fuel pump sender and all installed it same issue dealt with it for about a month...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad