• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by crbnunit

1. crbnunit

TRS Banner

OK boys and girls of Alaska and Canada! The banner has arrived in Anchorage. We need to get together for a photo and signing. PM me and lets get things rolling! :icon_thumby:
  2. crbnunit

The gun thread...

Hey man. You never know what you are capable of untill you HAVE TO!
  3. crbnunit

The gun thread...

I have the 1895 in 45-70. I'm not sure which end of it I would rather be on with hot loads! If you shoot at something, it is likely to scare it to death whether you hit or not. Recoil definitely gets your attention with Buffalo Bore rounds!
  4. crbnunit

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

Dude! Glad you are still here to bug us!
  5. crbnunit

AR15 Build

Here is a thread from another board I'm on. http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=52841
  6. crbnunit

Ruger LCP

9mm is about my '"small" limit for self defense. Undoubtedly the 380 is enough to do the job most of the time though.
  7. crbnunit

The gun thread...

Why in the 5th round from the left seated so much deeper than the rest? That is not going to do much for your shot to shot repeatability...
  8. crbnunit

The gun thread...

I don't think that is true. I know I have seen them with a full 30 round load.
  9. crbnunit

The gun thread...

I like those things but I'm not going to pay $350 for one...
  10. crbnunit

The gun thread...

If it would get me free weapons, I'd gladly be a spokesperson but no way am I moving to Florida. They can't pay me enough! Yes it is a bullpup design. Personally, I think it needs a second barrel as well...
  11. crbnunit

The gun thread...

Newest zombie gun! The KSG is our first entry into the shotgun market. The size, shape and design are similar to the currently available Kel-Tec RFB rifle, but the KSG ejects downward, instead of forward. The KSG weighs 6.9lbs and is as compact as legally possible with a 26.1" overall length...
  12. crbnunit

Hunting Season

There are some really nice crossbows out there. Always wanted one but wasn't willing to buy one sonsidering some of them are as expensive as a rifle!
  13. crbnunit

Hunting Season

Wow. I haven't shot my bow in about 3 years!
  14. crbnunit

The gun thread...

Nice find on the carb!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad