• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CrazyLikeAFox

1. Camber issues

Hey guys! Long time, no type! Had to put the project on hold for a bit, but I think it's time to get back at it! Question for the day. After finishing phase one of my front end rebuild, (upper and lower ball joints, wheel bearings, tie rod ends, and Superunner steering system) I'm right where I...
  2. What are you elbow deep in right now?

I'm in the middle of a front end overhaul. 97 Ranger XLT, 4x4, 4.0, with a 6" Skyjacker suspension lift and 3" on the body. New Superlift pitman arm and Superunner steering system, (soon to be modded to give about 2" more drop) and tie rods. Junkyard steering knuckle, ball joints, wheel...
  3. Steering column upside down?!?

Hello y'all! Quick steering column question. Would it be possible for someone to have previously installed the steering column in my 97 XLT, upside down? Or could I have done something that would make ot appear that way? I'm working on a "slight" rebuild on the front end of it and after...
  4. Superlift Superunner steering system

Any tips for mounting steering dampener on a 97 with Dana 35, 6" skyjacker lift? Got the recommended dampener from skyjacker, but can't seem to find a good spot for mounting it. Any suggestions? Anybody else ran into clearance issues with this?
  5. Steering knuckles

Would the steering knuckles on a 97 Dana 35, be the same as on an 87 Dana 28? I have a crack through one of the lug holes in my drivers side, it's the 35. I can't find a replacement anywhere! Might try to go look at some off of a 28, but don't know if they'd be the same or not. Anything...
  6. New to 4x4

I'm new to all of this. I've got a 97 Ranger 4x4, 4.0, 5 speed. Don't know a whole lot about it. It has a Dana 35 TTB front end and it needs some work, haha! Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from all of you.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad