• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Craig_S

1. Craig_S

V8 conversion-tachometer ?

Thank you.
  2. Craig_S

How many is too many

Haha
  3. Craig_S

How many is too many

Well I have 3 B2s, so if you get 4 that means I can argue 4 is normal. If you happen to have a non ac heater box you'd let go, I'd put in a good word for you too.
  4. Craig_S

V8 conversion-tachometer ?

I'm building a V8 B2 and need to know what to do with my tach. I have a 97 Explorer donor vehicle if that helps but when it comes to electronics I'm done. (Luckily this B2 body had a 5.0 in it before, but the previous owner kept the instrument cluster for his next build). Thanks for any...
  5. Craig_S

Sending unit for an 89 not listed?

Just looked at LMC's website and they list a sending unit for 84, 85, and 86-88. Nothing for 89-90 unless I'm missing it. Oh yeah... it was raining today. I'm not THAT messy! 🤣
  6. Craig_S

Bronco II 302 Swap Questions

So do you want a solid axle or Dana 35? They are two completely different things and require different lift kits from Duff. The 35 was an upgrade to the B2 the last year and then came in Explorers from late 90 to 94ish. That's a bolt in upgrade (not sure about Explorer driveshaft info but not a...
  7. Craig_S

Craig's Bronco ll build

Now it's back on 4 wheels. So when I get the floor out and decide I've stolen enough stuff off this poor car, it can roll right up on the rollback and on to it's eternal resting place. You may be wondering why I wiggled the Explorer axle out instead of dropping the springs. Well, the bolts in...
  8. Craig_S

Craig's Bronco ll build

And before anyone noticed we stuffed the 7.5 in. 😁
  9. Craig_S

Craig's Bronco ll build

Today we got the 8.8 out...
  10. Craig_S

Wanted 1st Gen Stone Guard behind bumper

Yep, the light blue piece in this picture. If either one of you has a non a/c heater box also that would be great. I'm a little south east in Indiana. Don't mind the drive though - I used to have work locations all over western PA. Thanks, Craig
  11. Craig_S

Torque Monster Headers ?

Everyone hears 5 months then convinces themselves theirs will be ready in 1. The guy might have said 4 weeks but everyone knows he takes much longer. He wanted to get it out in 1 but c'mon, both of you knew it wouldn't happen. I see the same thing at my gun shop. It's an on the side business...
  12. Craig_S

Understood, thank you.
  13. Craig_S

Not sure how to find you on Facebook?
  14. Craig_S

For Sale SCAMMER ALERT

I wrote back and started stringing the effer along this afternoon. Man I'd love to get a good address to visit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad