• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by coryg

1. coryg

4wd diagnosis?

ive got a 91 ranger 2.9 5spd 4wd with the push button 4wd and auto hubs. 4wd will no longer engage. i replaced the switch and it still doesnt work. i checked for power going to the switches, and it seems to have power up there, but it doesnt seem to have power down at the transfer case, as i...
  2. coryg

so.....

just picked up my first 2.9 ranger the other day for 300. got a great deal on it and it runs awesome, surprisingly, but i gotta say... the 2.9 is probably the slowest vehicle ive ever owned... anything i can do to get more power out of it at a decent price?
  3. coryg

need help asap!

i plan on having the ranger fire up for the first time with the 5.0 TOMORROW. i need to have this truck going like yesterday. my ignition module is an older unit similiar to a duraspark. its says wells on the bottom of it. can anyone tell me what wires needs to go where when i tie it into...
  4. coryg

gasket question...

i think im gonna end up keeping the shadow ranger and finish it. this weekend im going on a mad dash to finsih it/ fire her up... my question is.. what intake gasket do i need? does it matter what one i get? my 302 is a 91 roller and the intake is a weiand high rise. btw i tried using the...
  5. coryg

98 monte carlo problems.

alright.. so my pos monte has been really pissing me off lately. new parts in the last two months are both cv shafts, a new shift module, all new abs system, the vacuum control for the heat, intake gaskets, and most of the relays in it are new as well as new wheels and tires and struts, plugs...
  6. coryg

quick question

in the engine bay. on the drivers side next to the firewall on the inner fenders, there are three round connectors. they run down towards the frame. anyone know what they are?
  7. coryg

distributor wiring

where do the 3 wires on my new distributor hook up now that iim running carbd? im using my old 2.3 efi harness.
  8. coryg

fi to carb

so i scored a pretty sweet deal today on a weiand high rise intake and a holley 650 carb. can anyone tell me exactly what i need to do to convert my engine to carb'd? what wires go where? the 5.0's out of a 91 crown vic if that helps any...
  9. coryg

not sure where to put this...

can i take the steering wheel out of my 91 ranger and put it in my 87? the 91 had ps and a tilt column and i didnt want to take them both out for nothing.
  10. coryg

need some wiring help please....

so the guy i bought my harness off of neglected to tell me that he had cut and spliced into it previously.... which leaves me with a wiring nightmare seeing as how wiring is definitely not my area of expertise.... if someone could please take a look at these pics and clue me in as to what they...
  11. coryg

did a little tinkering today...

couldnt get the barn very warm today.... so i figured id do a little work in the cab .... got my gauges and switches/ push button for the starter in and wired up....
  12. coryg

floor pans

can i cut the floor pans out of my donor truck to put in mine?
  13. coryg

Remember the GMC Syclone? I want to build a Ranger version.

i think an awd street ranger with around 300hp would just be the cats ass. if i had the time/money/skill to do it, i would have a long time ago. its an awesome idea. DO IT
  14. coryg

photoshop please?

wondering if anyone can make my truck flat back and a dark flat grey, two tone. upper half above the body line black, everything below that grey and lower it til the fenders hit the tires plz. would like to see how it looks before i make my decision. i know its not the best pic but its all i...
  15. coryg

just got my ged!

just got the results in the mail, and i passed!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad