• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by corrond56

1. corrond56

Let's see those explorer center consoles

I am wanting to do an Explorer center console in my truck but I want to see some install pictures from others who have done it to see how different ones look and hopefully get some ideas for mine.
  2. corrond56

explorer axle swap done

I didn't do the master cylinder swap with mine and I have no braking issues. I didn't mess with the abs either... Just make sure it is completely bled and that you have no leaks. It took me a while to get my rear brakes to not leak but I made my own lines and it took a little getting used to...
  3. corrond56

corrond56's build thread

Well I am finally getting around to putting up a build thread for my truck. Everything on it so far is complete and it is drivable. This is basically just a picture overivew :icon_thumby: Start out with a basically stock picture, or as stock as I have. I only had a few mods in this picture...
  4. corrond56

parking brake issues after 8.8 swap

so I've been reading on here and some others have had this issue but nothing I have read seems to help me. I actually have two problems with my ebrake. the first one is that the cable on the rear drivers side is too short and it will actually rub the tire. I am guessing it is because I am...
  5. corrond56

need help adjusting my parking brake cable

I am currently doing a 8.8 swap in my ranger with disc brakes, 4.56:1 Ford racing gears, auburn acted e-locker, ta girdle, and so on. I ran into an issue getting the slack out of the parking brake cable. it has quite a bit of slack after using the explorer cables and I cant find the adjustment...
  6. corrond56

My 03 Harley F150

Build number 3898. Got it with 21000 miles on it in August of 2008. Currently it has 30000 on it. Current mods: Bed Rug, JL Stealth Box in rear console with one JL 12" sub, Kicker amp, 2" lowering shackles, 22" replicas with Toyo tires, TA Motorsports Differential cover, Motive 4:10 gears...
  7. corrond56

just wondering

I don't see where the size of the rim matters. Its your overall tire height that you need to worry about.
  8. corrond56

swapped manual to electric

just wanted to post up that this can be done. I read a lot of posts asking questions about how to do it and what needs to be changed, so hopefuly this will answer some questions for you all that want to do it as well. Swapped my entire dash harness, the GEM, add the security module, swapped in...
  9. corrond56

factory switch for aftermarket PIAAs

I am trying to use a factory switch to power my PIAAs. I am having more trouble than I thought trying to get this wired. I grounded my relay for the PIAAs under the hood so the only wire I have coming from it to the switch is the one that should supply it power. My switch is grounded through...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad