• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Cornexav

1. Cornexav

Axle width

Yeah, although I have now been looking and I see a d44 high pinion for $300 and another one guys calls it spicer 44. It's a high pinion and a ford axle $100 for that one so I might make a d35/44 ttb hybrid and sell that then get either of these 44 axles and swap it in.
  2. Cornexav

Axle width

So the guy didn't know what the front axle was and when I got the truck found out is was a d44 ttb. Kinda disappointed but if the 44ttb can fot and will work full width on the ranger ill swap it just because I already had a guy planing on buying my 35ttb
  3. Cornexav

Axle width

Wasn't ever planning on a full 44 in the front just a knuckle swap but a buddy of mine wants my 35 ttb for his bronco and this is a solid 44 so I figured why not. And as for the rear end I've got way to many 9 inch rear ends idk what to do with them all
  4. Cornexav

Axle width

Hoping this is the right place to post this but I found a 93 f150 with the 5 speed for my 302 swap and a d44 solid axle. I was planing on just doing a knuckle swap but since it's not the ttb version I might as well swap it in. So I was wondering about axle width and if I should leave it a bit...
  5. Cornexav

1993 4.0l factory a/c non op.

So this is exactly how mine is, jumping the compressor shows that it's good. I tried to pull a vacuum and found out it wouldn't even move the gauges. Borrowing a sniffer I found the bottom of my compressor reeks of refrigerant. Not sure what that exactly means except that I for sure need a new...
  6. Cornexav

Looking for some a/c help

Well I jumped the compressor, clutch engages. There is voltage at the low side pressure switch but idk what it is supposed to be. Getting a vacuum pump and gauge set to try and evac the system. But that's for another day, now I get to figure out why I've lost about half a gallon of coolant in a day
  7. Cornexav

No ac systems aren't complicated, was just looking to see if anyone knew where I could get a wiring diagram of the ac clutch and switches alike, or if I should just swap everything out for like a 95 ranger ac system.
  8. Cornexav

So like I said it blows somewhat cool air, but I don't know if the compressor actually turns on or not. is there a way to test the compressor with a jumper wire?
  9. Cornexav

I've decided to try and resurrect my a/c, only problem I have is I have no idea what condition everything is in. My ranger is a 93 but it appears someone did a conversion, or at least changed the low side port to an r134a coupler. The a/c currently blows somewhat cold air only while driving...
  10. Cornexav

93 parking brake

Thanks for helping out, I've got a long ways before she perfect but she does fine for now.
  11. Cornexav

93 parking brake

How was that bracket attached?
  12. Cornexav

93 parking brake

Kinda looking for help on how this cable runs and what I'm missing, I know somethings wrong but I'm not entirely sure what's missing.
  13. Cornexav

93 splash

Here are the numbers, no they aren't perfect and my camber can't be adjusted as I don't have the special camber bushings.
  14. Cornexav

93 splash

I've got numbers for the alignment that I'll upload later but I had a problem before with the steering. The steering wheel was not centered and towards the right, had a hard pull to the right, and play in the steering wheel. After the alignment the steering wheel sits more leftward and has play...
  15. Cornexav

302 swap

So the ranger is in the shop right now getting looked at for the hard pull she has. They found that the radius arm bushing were complete junk. Going a bit farther it gets even worse. The frame has a bit of a gouge in it but that bracket it sits in is now an oval.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad