• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by coreygohn1

1. Cheapskate Lowering

i guess i just assumed by using the term drop blocks everyone would just assume i was talking about a flip. sorry guys I'll be more descriptive
  2. Lowering blocks

it's mostly stock the only things ive done is open air intake and custom exhaust, reupholstered the interior and and some paint. well and a system. i know how to flip i just wasn't sure with the whole pinion angle correction. The djm's i was looking at that said they'd fit didn't have that and...
  3. Cheapskate Lowering

you want cheap? buy ubolts with 4" drop blocks (40$) and cut or torch your springs. Did it on a cavalier years ago and it felt stiff as hell in the back and mushy in the front. your bushing may also go out and your tires might wear from the inside but i guess you'll look cool doing it lol If...
  4. Lowering blocks

i was looking for blocks to lower the back of my 2000 xlt and found these http://www.airbagit.com/product-p/blo-3.htm They say universal but as far as i've learned that doesn't mean much. but anyways do you all think these will work out for me? Thanks for your input, hopefully she'll be sittin'...
  5. Will fit your ford?

so i was surfing advanced auto parts website for performance parts just playing around trying to get upgrade ideas and i came across the carborator section and according to their website you can upgrade to a edelbrock carb? Wouldn't you have to buy an entirely new manifold, or would you buy a...
  6. Spark Plugs

I'm wanting to know everyone's firm opinion on the best plugs and wires (or combined) for the 3.0. I'm currently running bosch platinums with bosch wires, but now i need to change them so i thought i'd ask the community first Btw the bosch plugs lasted almost 80,000 miles :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad