• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Coogan88

1. Coogan88

Truck runs low volts when i run my blower and lights.

Thank you very much! I will be swapping a new alternator in then
  2. Coogan88

Truck runs low volts when i run my blower and lights.

Any ideas to solve a problem with my voltage goin down to almost 12 when I run my blower motor and lights at low rpms. My truck has been swapped with a 302 but I think the alternator is only 70 amps. I recently put a big sound system in the truck that doesn't help to this problem. Will a higher...
  3. Coogan88

For Sale Selling my 1988 fully restored V8 Ranger 4x4

That sounds awesome mine has never seen off road lol if it wasn't as nice I would have totally taken it.
  4. Coogan88

For Sale Selling my 1988 fully restored V8 Ranger 4x4

I have decided to sell my full restored 302 and c4 transmission swapped ranger. 302 roller ford crate motor and c4 transmission with b&m shift kit and shifter. 36,xxx miles on total rebuild. Underside is show quality and the paint is in good shape with very minor scratches. Interior is in great...
  5. Coogan88

Has anyone else been bummed car shows won't be going on for a while if this keeps up?

Yeah there have been a couple small shows called off but nothing big hopefully this clears before then.
  6. Coogan88

Has anyone else been bummed car shows won't be going on for a while if this keeps up?

Haha as long as you enjoy them my buddy has a 79 f150 and we hang out often his sounds about like yours. My grandpa has his original 79 F250 farm truck he bought new in 79 and completely restored it with a 460 bored to a 479.
  7. Coogan88

That's awesome then you're not too far from where I live! It definitely does and thank you.
  8. Coogan88

Well you can't drive both at the same time so not really lol
  9. Coogan88

Thank you! I love to take mine out and sit because the bed is carpet and we installed lights. I definitely will! I don't have many distance shots since I have gotten it back from a fresh paint job but here are a couple.
  10. Coogan88

I live in southern Illinois right near du quoin where street machine nationals is hosted and hoping it isn't cancelled it's always a blast.
  11. Coogan88

That's a sharp ranger love how well the two tone and the bed rails correspond. Mine also is just sitting I once in a while take it out on the road.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad