• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Conor Knoxx

1. Stud upgrade?

Hello wheel people! So.. I have a '99 Ranger XLT - doing some mods, and one of the things is "wheels/tires". Putting aside clearance issues, I'd really like to use some 35x12.5x15 inch - but I'm wondering about the durability/strength of the stock studs? Anyone had them fail with big tires on...
  2. 2000 Ranger - '99 Explorer 5.0 Build Log

A fresh thread for the actual build! Now I'm excited :yahoo: The title is a little misleading, since I don't have the actual Ranger yet - but a 2000 Extended Cab, 2 wheel drive is my objective. I do however have the Explorer! 137,000 miles, and the engine sounds real good. $650 (Canadian - which...
  3. Manual Transmission using the 5.0 Explorer?

I'm currently just in the planning stages, but hopefully with lots of good planning and reading here, the path to a great finished Ranger will be a smooth one! I don't actually have the donor vehicle, or the Ranger yet - but planning a 2 wheel drive, 2004 to 2007 Ranger. The first "obstacle"...
  4. Hello from Canada eh!

hello from Kingston, ON Canada used to have a Ranger... now planning another one to do some modding :D This seems like "the" place find and share info. Looking forward to it! Cheers, Conor

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad