• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by compaqeo

1. compaqeo

Amature Rally Car build (MK3 VW Golf)

Have always been in love with Rally Racing, it is the most fun to watch of all motorsports in my opinion. So Working at Mazda i seen we had some wholesale cars on the lot and checked out this Golf, Liked it and got it for 200$. I think its the 1.8L 4cyl. (will find out for when i rebuild...
  2. compaqeo

Who here

Plays or has played WoW at some point.? i just did something very stupid and that is reinstalling since my quit last January (2010)
  3. compaqeo

I need my injection's!

88 2.9...Guys im having troubles getting my rig running started with fuel pump then starter and now it still wont run. It has spark and is timed correctly, i sprayed some gas in the intake and it fired on that for 1-2 revs but nothing more. i did a fuel pressure check at the rail and it has 43...
  4. compaqeo

Wheelin video's

Post Youtube video's of some awesome 4x4in of you friends or just any video so people can watch them when theres nothing else to do. Heres some from Vancouver island, BC :D Set 1: 1/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM69um3K98g 2/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kHlwL7TiU&feature=related 3/3...
  5. compaqeo

ignition always on?

So when the battery is connected the idiot light(check engine) is always on even with the key out of the tumbler what should i check/do to find out why this is? Also im trying to bypass the clutch interlock but when i jump the wires so it can crank it cranks with out the key in? :icon_confused...
  6. compaqeo

my d30 sas

The d30 with out the quick axle disconect(or whatever its called), with the hubs would be the best im pretty sure. you should post a build thread of it :icon_thumby:
  7. compaqeo

What in the F**k is this in LA!!!!

imagine hunting and seeing that crawling towards you starting from like 100m back getting closer that would be f..... but being out in the bush(Bears, cougars and wolves etc) at night time i will either have my buck knife or a glock when Canada learns we have a right to defend ourselves...
  8. compaqeo

Spedometer cable connection question?

So i have a 84 ranger cab on a 88 bronco 2 frame with the 2.9/fm146 but when i went to connect the spedo cable today there was this black connector in it with a wire and conector in it but to the side of it there was a circle but ALOT smaller then the gear/tcase end of the cable i have so...yeah...
  9. compaqeo

New gaming computer

so...i finally got tired of my single core which was at 1.8ghz oced to 2.255... New parts mobo: MSI-790xt crossfire ddr2 mother board Ram: 4 gigs of cheppo memory 1066 though Cpu: AMD Athlon x3 445 (3.1ghz stock) oc-ed to 3.75 with fourth core unlocked Gpu: Saphire radeon HD4850 x 2 (crossfire...
  10. compaqeo

hows my steering angle?

im pretty sure its 4 inch but might be higher
  11. compaqeo

R.I.P Ranger (jumped)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgdywB46gts&feature=related i guess its not dead but still WOW
  12. compaqeo

5 most favorite shows

post your 5 favoritesed(wtf is there even a word for what im thinking?) mine are 1.Trailer park boys (not sure if USA has it yet) 2.Xtreme 4x4 3.the old trucks with stacy david 4.kenny vs spenny(again not sure if USA has it yet) 5.blue collar tv (you know your a redneck when your only soap in...
  13. compaqeo

Phun(game) anyone play it...?

its kinda retarded but its fun for making rockcrawlers and prerunners and what not in it...you should check it out when your bored.... heres a picture of a 4x4 chassis with a 2.9l on it lol
  14. compaqeo

D-ranged

This is my offroad build of a 1984 ranger 2.3l i bought it for 300$. the ugly red interior soon to be changed :icon_welder: the only rust on this thing is on the left rear above the box It didnt start due to having a "toast" starter so i got one at lordco with my handy discount for 110$...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad