• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Coloradogirl

1. Hi! I need advice! My truck wont start.

Well I gave up and had it towed yesterday. And when they were moving it down the driveway to load it the power steering dumped all it's fluid onto the ground where that forced it to turn and it got a flat tire somehow while loading! I did try looking everywhere for the fdm it must de well hidden...
  2. Hi! I need advice! My truck wont start.

Is there al alternet place we'd not for tha fpdm? It is not in front of the spare tire on my truck. Some where I read something about behind the driver and back passenger seat. But that description was too vague. I probably can recognize it from all the videos I watched trying to find another...
  3. Hi! I need advice! My truck wont start.

Mine is not there. I know it is supposed to but it isn't.
  4. Hi! I need advice! My truck wont start.

Thank you all! That s awesome I didn't even know about that! I am going to do that today and hopefully that is it! Will save me tons of $$$$. Was scheduled for a tow and shop next week.
  5. Hi! I need advice! My truck wont start.

I do not have a scanner but the only code that showed up when the check engine light came on was a missfire in the 5th cylinder. Which I new about because of the rough idle. I did try the starting fluid and yes it starts as long as it is being sprayed but stops immediately when the spraying...
  6. Hi! I need advice! My truck wont start.

I use my truck pulling a 16 foot fully loaded trailer with no problems except it has no power up hill, but when I got home I turned the engine off and it never started again. It acts like it is out of gas but is over half full. I put in new fuse, relay, filter and pump but still not starting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad