• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Colin

1. Colin

Aftermarket Headlights For An 08

No they won't, your only option would be to retrofit your stock headlights
  2. Colin

Doors that will fit 2007 B4000?

Ranger doors are identical, If your local yard doesn't have any, check car-part.com. Not too hard to swap the lock cylinders over so you can use your original key
  3. Colin

interchangable parts list

Probably be easier to help you if you specified which module
  4. Colin

I have a Mazda b2300 2003

No, you would have to swap the entire front end
  5. Colin

Rockauto and B4000

Agreed, 90% of the time I buy parts from the Ranger section of rockauto, or the ford dealership. unless I know it's a Mazda specific part
  6. Colin

Rockauto lists the same part number from 85-94
  7. Colin

Compatability between 4wd and 2wd

Yeah you would have to add the holes, I tried before and failed miserably. You can buy the fenders aftermarket, or try local junkyards. Car-part.com will search multiple junkyards
  8. Colin

Completely different body style......
  9. Colin

93-97, possibly later like 00
  10. Colin

Remote Start wiring questions

Thanks for all the help 👍
  11. Colin

Swapped out the module and everything works as it should, Popped the old module open and can't see any damage. Oh well
  12. Colin

The module normally handles that, I've tried starting with the brake pedal held down and it won't start since holding the brake pedal is a kill signal. Going to grab another module on Monday, need to pop this one open and see if I can find any damage
  13. Colin

Switched to the red+Lt Gen wire, made no difference. Leaning towards an internal fault with the module itself at this point. Also tried starting it without the wire hooked up, made no difference
  14. Colin

I'll try tapping that wire, thanks for all your help Ron