• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Colin

1. Colin

Compatability between 4wd and 2wd

Yeah you would have to add the holes, I tried before and failed miserably. You can buy the fenders aftermarket, or try local junkyards. Car-part.com will search multiple junkyards
  2. Colin

interchangable parts list

Completely different body style......
  3. Colin

interchangable parts list

93-97, possibly later like 00
  4. Colin

Remote Start wiring questions

Thanks for all the help 👍
  5. Colin

Swapped out the module and everything works as it should, Popped the old module open and can't see any damage. Oh well
  6. Colin

The module normally handles that, I've tried starting with the brake pedal held down and it won't start since holding the brake pedal is a kill signal. Going to grab another module on Monday, need to pop this one open and see if I can find any damage
  7. Colin

Switched to the red+Lt Gen wire, made no difference. Leaning towards an internal fault with the module itself at this point. Also tried starting it without the wire hooked up, made no difference
  8. Colin

I'll try tapping that wire, thanks for all your help Ron
  9. Colin

It will start normally without the brake pedal being pressed. E-brake is not required, and it is not hooked up. It's a very weird problem, would you happen to have a diagram showing the other wires connected to the brake switch? Currently I'm tapped into the light green wire as per my source...
  10. Colin

Everything is installed and hooked up correctly, however it will not start properly. The brake switch is acting like the crank signal somehow. Hit the start button everything comes on normally but the truck won't crank. Give the brake pedal a quick press and the truck starts. Pressing down the...
  11. Colin

Awesome thank you Ron!
  12. Colin

04 b4000 2wd auto. Finishing up my remote start install, keep reading conflicting things online. Is there a nice convenient spot under the dash for tapping into the tach? Or do I need to dig through the big bundle that comes in from the engine bay? Does anyone have a pinout for the headlight...
  13. Colin

98' B4000 Everything Under Driver Side Moist / Wet Like a HOT Shower....

I needed to reseal my rear window because some meathead in the past used etc instead of butyl tape. Also check that all the grommets in the firewall and sides are secure
  14. Colin

1999 B2500-Getting ready for catalytic converter replacement

Get the Bosch brand sensors, otherwise sounds like you've got everything figured out