• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Cody Ray

1. RaceRangers Build

I love the backside of the shirt! Do something about the pits tearing and the front getting holes in it! Every shirt I wear to class gets holes in the front and the pits tear! What is it about vehicle work that makes holes in the front?
  2. RaceRangers Build

2 spares might do the trick, seen what you do to tires.
  3. RaceRangers Build

That video was sick!
  4. RaceRangers Build

Just use "to the moon!" on the front and the shirt on the right on the back. I would buy said t-shirt.
  5. Who makes the best revolver?

No different then asking "what is your favorite revolver,suv, cordless dill". It just attracts more viewers with that title. All the internet has is people's opinions.
  6. RaceRangers Build

Aww man, that sucks.
  7. Who makes the best revolver?

Lol that was awesome! The shooting range I went to last week rented a Taurus 500 that was calling my name. Ruger is made in Prescott, AZ right? Would love to buy local.
  8. Who makes the best revolver?

I have gone shooting with my cousin the past couple weeks and have become COMPLETELY hooked. My favorite hand gun was his revolver (don't remember caliber but its 20 years old). I'm looking to purchase something for target shooting and self defense during camping trips. Looking for...
  9. Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

I :beer: Arizona, no longer need a CCP if your 21 and over. Need it for other states. My cousin and uncle both say carry what you are comfortable with. The better you know the weapon, the better you will be with it in an emergency.
  10. Coyote Hunting

I used to frown upon hunting coyotes until their numbers exploded and started messing with neighborhoods. Now I say shoot 'em on sight and dispose of the remains.
  11. RaceRangers Build

It wasn't parked in a driveway was it?
  12. Raybestos oe-match loud!

For the life of me I cannot get these pads to stop squealing! They are semi-metallic. Rotors are in great shape. All moving parts where cleaned and greased. Even tried applying a vibration absorbing coat on back of pads but no luck. Replaced some worn cheapo pads from napa (semi-metallic that...
  13. hunting and fishing is disgusting!

Can't get much more organic than a fresh caught trout/bass or some elk enchiladas! Had someone tell me "it's not fair/natural to go out and shoot an innocent animal". It's better than buying it on a styrofoam plate in plastic wrap!
  14. Makeshift camp chair

Has anyone tried using an inner tube as a camp chair? Really it would be awesome for backpacking because it compresses down so small. Just gotta keep it a safe distance for flame and not to set it on some sharp rocks. Something designed for swimming, not a tire tube.
  15. RaceRangers Build

Stop being so freaking humble!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad