• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cody.conner12

1. ABS light, new modulator... same problem

Howdy all, my 89 xlt with a 91 3.0 in it has a new abs modulator, as well as new speed sensor in the rear diff. Its a 2wd and the rear antilock light has been own ever since I owned it. Once my dad and I changed the modulator, we attempted to bleed the brakes, the front brakes went fine, but we...
  2. hazard light not working

My hazard lights don't work when I push the button. The fuse isn't blown and the turn signals work when the hazards are turned off . How do I fix this? Thanks, - Cody
  3. Hard/Delayed 1-2 shift help

Hey guys, my 1989 ranger with a 1991 3.0 engine and tranny( A4LD ) is having problems! The 1-2 shift is hesitant and hard! The more throttle I give it, the longer it'll take before it shifts. It's gotten all the way to 5K rpms before. I usually have to get up about 20 mph( around 3K rpm) then...
  4. 3.0 A4LD 1-2 hard shifting

Hello all, I have a few questions about my '89 ranger with a swapped '91 3L engine and tranny. I'm only 16, so I've recently started towing a trailer with a mower on it around town trying to make some money. Here recently the 1-2 shift has become bad! It wants to hesitate to shift and get real...
  5. 1989 Ranger XLT mystery motor

Hello everybody, I'm new to these forum stuff so sorry for any troubles. I'm 16 and recently bought my first truck. A '89 ranger xlt. As most people know the engine was either a 2.9 V6 or a 2.3 I4. I've seen pictures of the 2.9 engine and it looks nothing like mine. The 2.9 top of the motor...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad