• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by clvanhorn

1. clvanhorn

full size fuel system

hey guys, i recently acquired a 1991 f150 as my dd. 4.9 5sp 2wd. short box dual tank. truck has been running kind of funny, and today it wouldn't start. it does turn over, but will not fire. i think the problem is in the fuel system because my fuel pumps are not shutting off after a few seconds...
  2. clvanhorn

Rockwell 2.5 Tons

get off of this damn forum... you're ruining it for us guys that care about rangers... and btw, why would you spell "blue" with a "y" that will instantly turn you into a window licker, dumbass
  3. clvanhorn

fishing haida gwaii

true, might be a fun project, but if it needs a motor, just remember how expensive they can be... around me, you usually have to figure about 100 bucks per horse for the bigger motors, so for a 50 horse you're looking about 5g's new...
  4. clvanhorn

getting back into a fullsize

well guys, i'm looking at getting back into a fullsize for a dd. she's a 91 f150 reg cab short box 2wd. 300 i6 and a 5sp:yahoo:. i want to make this into a somewhat capable rig, although it is just 2wd. wondering if anyone knows a good setup for the suspension to make it flex just a little more...
  5. clvanhorn

axle swaps for a ranger...

i would consider a different trans than the c6. although nearly bulletproof in stock form, they rob a lot of power. well, that, and i'm a big fan of 5spds
  6. clvanhorn

Help lowering 99 Ranger

djm 2/3 drop
  7. clvanhorn

Bobber

hey guys, i'm somewhat considering building/ buying a bobber in early spring. never really thought about buying a bike until i seen a bobber on here and in some other media. have a question that i know has a lot of opinionated answers to, what is a good start for this project? i have heard that...
  8. clvanhorn

are these rims rare?

where can i find these dang rims! i want a set but i can't find them anywhere for cheap.... and these are just stock steelies! http://limaohio.craigslist.org/pts/2700350321.html
  9. clvanhorn

Bugging Out / Survival

really? gas motors are less sensitive to bad fuel? i always figured the diesel's would win in that category since they'll run on dumb stuff like veggie oil and other recycled oils... thats def. something interesting to check out!
  10. clvanhorn

Bugging Out / Survival

sorry my medication is wearing off and i'm confused lol. are you saying that i ONLY need the battery if it is too cold out? i think thats what you mean lol
  11. clvanhorn

Bugging Out / Survival

we have an old 86? ford 1 ton with the 6.9 diesel rattler. she's a stick, and i'm not really familiar with how diesels work. since its a stick, do you need a battery to start it? as in roll it down a hill and pop the clutch?
  12. clvanhorn

The gun thread...

thanks jester!
  13. clvanhorn

The gun thread...

and what is that paint you used jester? it looks textured like bedliner or something... i like it!
  14. clvanhorn

The gun thread...

oh my god jester, those sure are purdy! nice collection! is that everything you have? or do you have more?
  15. clvanhorn

The gun thread...

haha ok thanks guys! its good to hear differing opinions on this subject! one of these days i'll have to get some pics up of the ladies. nothin special, but they do the job.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad