• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by clark89

1. Whats in this?

So I have been looking for a manual trasfer case for a little while now, and i just found one on kijiji that the guy says is in great shape. He only wants $50 for it and the shifter linkage. Now i dont know what transfer case it is or if it will work. It is out of a 1984 B2. Any one know what...
  2. Am i paying to much?

Ok I just got a price for a 4inch skyjacker lift, it has rear blocks, extended brake lines, new pitman arm. Has everything I need to put it on and go, but it doesnt come with the extended radious arms. The local shop got me a price at $1700, I just want to know if thats alot for a 4inch lift. I...
  3. What do you think?

So i just saw these and was think i might get them, but wanted to know what you guys thought of them first. Are the tires any good, and i thought i read in the tech library that jeep rims wouldnt work on the front because of the back spacing or something. Let me know what you guys think...
  4. 302swap, what do i need to do this?

ok so i am still just rying to figure out what i want to do to my 94 ranger, and was kinda thinkin i want to drop a 302 into her. I have found a cheap 874x4 f150, 302 5spd. I just dont know what all i will need. Do i need the tranny and transfer case from the f150. I will be getting a local shop...
  5. Warn hub install?

So i just picked up my new warn manual hubs and i was just wondering how hard it would be to install them myself. I am not a mechanic, but i am not completely incompetent. I have just never tried anything like this before. Now i have looked through the tech library and it doesnt look to...
  6. 94 to 04 front end swap, need info.

So i have looked over about 35 pages, and have tried searching hundreds of time but cant seem to find anything that really helps me. I want to put an 04 edge front end onto my 94 ranger, i know this can be done but i cant seem to find the info that i need on doin it. 1. Parts- I need to...
  7. Dana 35 Chrome Moly Outer Axles?

Im looking to beef up my Dana35 a little and i was wondering if anyone has ever used a set of there on there truck, i was also wondering if these would work with the 5-760x u-joint upgrade without having to modify them, i know i would still have to modify the inner axle shafts. If annyone has...
  8. How to get more power out of my 2.3L

So i know this has been asked before and i have gone through most of them, and looked into all the the suggestions already mentioned, i have also looked into all the upgrades in tech library. Unfortunatly most of the product that have been mention seem to be discontinued, or way out of my price...
  9. Manual Warn hub swap

Ok so i currently have a 94 ranger with blown auto hubs, I want to swap out the autos for warn manuals, but i have a hybrid 35. Now instead of putting them on my hybrid i was thinking of just swapping my front axle out for a true Dana 35 from an explorer, but i was told the manual hubs wont work...
  10. 92 body on a 94 frame, can it be done?

so i recently bought my 94 ranger, and i am looking for a parts truck, i found a 92 ranger with a great body but the motor and trans arnt the best, just wondering if i could put the 92 body on the 94 frame, and if so how easy or hard would it be. O the motor and tranny are the same in both...
  11. TheRangerStation-The reason i bought my ranger.

Hey so I have been a member of this site since may of last year, but just recently bought my ranger. It was because of this site i decided to buy it. I have alot of plans for the truck and cant wait to get started. The Ranger is reg cab short box. 2.3L, 5spd, and the best part 4x4...
  12. What Hubs do I need?

So I just got my new 94 ranger 2 weeks ago. It has a Dana 35 Hybrid axle:bawling:, and the auto locking hubs no longer work. I want to go to Warn manual locking hubs:icon_thumby:, but Im not sure what ones I need. I have been told by a few people that I need Dana 28 hubs but then people have...
  13. Whats in my Hybrid 35

So i recently bought a 94 ranger and to my disappointment I found out after i got it that it had a hybrid 35.:bawling: So I was wondering if anyone knew what gear ratio they come with. I was told it was 3.73, but then i was told it could also be 4.10. I know i can check the stamp on it but its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad