• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Chris Bowles

1. No ABS!! anyway to fix?

Recently i had a hub go bad on my 99 ford ranger and instead of getting the ABS hub i bought the regular one with no abs sensor an accident. So i installed the new hub and realized there was no plug for the wire plug thing (abs plug?) and so its just hanging. So im driving and i realized i have...
  2. Need help with 4x4

I have a 99 ranger 3.0 motor. It wont go in 4x4. When i turn the switch it goes in 4x4 but the front wheels aren't engaging. The front drive shaft will start spinning though. So its not the t-case. Any ideas?
  3. Ford ranger cold start problem??

when i start my ranger it cranks for like 5 seconds befor it starts and when it does start it like sputters then firers. but it doesnt do it really when its warmed up. like itll start right up when its warm. any one have an i dea of wehat it is. i was thinking maybe a new starter, or spark plugs...
  4. Help with exhaust setup!!!

ok i got a thrush welded people are saying if i run it over the axle and behind the rear wheel it will sound deeper. if i use a 2inch piping back will it still have a deep sound? the muffler is 2 1/4 i think. so should i go ahead and get the piping for my truck in 2 inch becuse thats all they...
  5. thrush welded on 3.0

Help With Exhaust On Right Pipe Size!! READ THROUGHT THIS FORUM I POSTED A QUESTION AT THE END AND I NEED HELP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXSfa7kpiS8 thrush welded
  6. Help with muffler/ exhaust?????

OK i got a ford ranger 3.0 v6. the weld broke from the catalytic converter back. so i took the broken part off. It appears that there is 2 onverters but any way its off from the second one or the one farthest back. so no i need a muffler oe what ever. i like how it sounds now with out any...
  7. Does My Truck Have A Lift?

Here is a picture of my truck. it has 31 inch all terrain tires. im not sure if it has a lift or not. is there a way to look under it and check? or would you guys be able to tell by looking at it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad