• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by chiloh30

1. Hub Bearings (front)

..Hey, hope this is the right place for this,,,I have a '99 ranger 4x4. am working on ball joints and have a querry. When I get to the passenger side ball joint, this is a 2 piece control arm (upper), and can only find the outer piece (part with ball joint), do i have to remove and replace the...
  2. Lubricants

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of the new royal purple products, engine oil, gear oil or for the transfer case
  3. 3.0 Idles rough accelerates great

Hi, all, I usually come here to seek help and look for inspiration. My problem is this. I have a 99 ranger 4x4 3.0 ffv. it through me a code telling me that my bank 1 was lean so changed that o2 sensor things got a little better, what is does now is starts good,sets at idle rough,,,as soon as I...
  4. Front Stearing 99 4x4 ranger

help, cannot find anything on the 99 Ranger with rack and pinion steering ,,looking for front alignment specks or any help, nobody seems to cover any of this and looking for rear suspenion up grades for weight not clearence thanks
  5. Engine Timing

Hi all... not on a lot, but find the info her really helpfull. I have a 1999 ranger with a 3.0 ffv engine with the spark pack, I have read through the teck pages as thorough as possible and am looking for info on "how" to set my timing, is seams like everything is for engines with a dizzy in...
  6. Flex Fuel Situation

I have just recieved a remanufactured engine for my 99 ranger 4x4, it was supposed to be for code V but I have my doughts about it I have read the article here about the casting numbers for flex fuel and these do not match ie, F6DE GA on the passenger side of the engine and E6AE HC on the driver...
  7. 3.0 bearings

Why does the Ford use aluminum crank and rod bushings.
  8. Overdrive wont engage

My '99 Ranger has the automatic overdrive in it and it will not engage? The light does nothing, It does not blink, there is no noise like it is trying to engage or disengage, I know it is the disengaged mode because it does not do that final shift, and I am also a tach watcher.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad