• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by chazzone

1. Just Plain Stupied

Merry Christmas DG
  2. Just Plain Stupied

Hey man, glad you're back. Sure been quiet here without you.
  3. 9" Swap

So...how do I make sure I don't offset the knuckle too deep?
  4. 9" Swap

https://www.therangerstation.com/tech/dana-44-knuckle-swap-on-to-dana-35/
  5. 9" Swap

I've long ago given up on the idea of "cheap" for this build. Although I don't have unlimited funds, I'm willing to spend some money on it. I need this to be dead reliable, and Id rather not have to spend a lot of time wrenching on it after I get it where I want it to be. (other than...
  6. 9" Swap

Thanks, I'll check it out.
  7. 9" Swap

I didn't think of that before hand, but the idea came to me while I was at work today. I definitely wouldn't mind looking into custom shafts for the 8.8.
  8. 9" Swap

Not at all into doing wheel adapters. I'd definitely upgrade the 9" if I go that way.
  9. 9" Swap

I'm doing the D44 upgrade to the front. That's why I'd need the 5-5 1/2 for the rear.
  10. Wid Horses Wrap Trap

I'm not all that unhappy with leafs. I'm not building a rock rig, and the expense of going linked and coil overs could be put into better components for the task.
  11. 9" Swap

Who's done one? I tried searching, but coming up with zip. I've got a build going on an 89, and I'd like to do the D44 upgrade to the D35, which means I'll have 5-51/2 hubs. Gonna have to match it out back. Other ideas?
  12. Wid Horses Wrap Trap

Thanks. I've already welded the axle tubes, and no lift blocks. I'l be using a new spring pack. I made the old one to haul/tow and it's stiff as a board without a lot of weight on it. This build is for more of an over landing rig, and I'll probably add auxiliary airbags if it needs help with...
  13. Wid Horses Wrap Trap

Has anyone used Wild Horses Wrap Trap? https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Wrap_Trap/bronco_rear_axle Thoughts? Results? Doing a V-8 conversion on the BII, and it's going to be a clean build. Plan to truss the 8.8 and looking at axle wrap options.
  14. Dana 20 ID

No, it's a driver side drop. Jeep and Intl were both passemger side drop. I got a message that this is from a 66 (made in 65). Not sure why Novak doesn't list the B/M number.
  15. Dana 20 ID

I just bought a rebuilt Dana 20 for a V-8 swap. It is a driver's drop so it has to be a Ford, but the B/M number does not match what I found on Novak for a Ford. So I'm stumped. The ser. is 661615 and the B/M 300529-3. Thanks for any help,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad