• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cfrey

1. Center console

It came out of 2000 mercury mountaineer I got it at local salvage yard it fit right up
  2. Center console

60/40/ to 40/40 added center console
  3. Center console

Redid my 60/40 seat to buckets put in this center console in my 08
  4. Center console

Made my 60/40 seats to 40/40 what full length center console will fit in my 2008 ford ranger thanks
  5. lift blocks

Will 4x4 ranger lift blocks fit on 08 2 wheel drive ranger thanks.
  6. Lift blocks or lift shackles

I wanr to raise my 08 ranger rear app. 2 “ not sure which is the best also will this cause any problems such as front end issues ,tire wear etc. thanks
  7. Double din question

I want to install a double din in my 08 ranger ,I was told that I once I Trim the bezel, the factory radio would not fit properly back in the bezel. Does anybody know if that is true. Thanks.
  8. Rear shocks !

I want to do a 1" lift on the rear of rwd 08 I was thinking leaf spring extenders,air shocks, or heavy duty shocks, does anyone have any advice or comments. thanks
  9. Grease on seat

I got some lube grease on my seat ( light gray ) any good suggestions on how to remove it without staining my seat. Thanks
  10. rear speakers

I want to replace the rear speakers in my o8 ranger super cab. Is there any special tools I need to pull off the door panels ,also must I take off the bolt that holds the seat belt at the bottom of the panel. thanks
  11. sub question

I added a line out converter two kicker ks 68 speakers and a kicker 2 channel amp to my 08 factory radio ,the sound a lot better, my ques. is can I hook up a single sub to the amp W/O putting a 2nd amp in I am trying to get more bass thanks
  12. radio question

does anyone know if there is any place to plug in a amp. in the back of my 2008 ford ranger factory radio thanks
  13. exhaust question

does anyone have a cat back single in /dual out dynomax ultra flow exhaust system , if so do u have a sound clip of it thanks
  14. replacing exhaust system

I am thinking about installing a single in dual out flowmaster on my 08 ranger 3.0 real wheel drive, is there any advantage to this other than the s.s. tips out the back for looks?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad