• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cflowrider

1. Anyone know the stock ground clearance on a '90-'92 Ranger 4x4??

Coolio! Thanks for that. I completely missed that on that page - which I have bookmarked and use all the time. LOL! I'm actually surprised at the clearance. I think my MB GLK 4matic has more. Trying to decide which rig to do the Alcan 5000 with. :)
  2. Anyone know the stock ground clearance on a '90-'92 Ranger 4x4??

I am hoping someone knows what the stock ground clearance is for a 1990-1992 Ranger XLT 4x4. I've been searching with zero luck. Thanks!!
  3. New Member up in Seattle

Which tonneau cover did you go with and how's the fit?
  4. Dual Batteries

I'd love to see pics of the Explorer dash in there and how you have it set up. I'm making my own version of the Rugged Ridge Ram Bar system which I am mounting 1" over the dash. Those are solid connections - nothing giggling around. I'm using the iComm 7100 for AR so less weight/bulk to knock...
  5. Free camper shell from 1990 Ranger 4x4 - Ford original

Los Angeles - if you can pick it up this week it's yours. 6' bed. Ford sign badge - built for Ford by Gem Top. A couple of repairable cracks but worth restoring.
  6. Returning Member

Sounds like a kick-butt truck.
  7. Dual Batteries

Did you end up putting the 2nd battery in? I wanted to do this as well - thought about moving the reservoir...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad