• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cee21

1. For Sale 1992 4.0 V6

What gears are in the axles? Is it 4x4?
  2. Delete 94' ranger partout

thanks, looking for 4.10
  3. Delete 94' ranger partout

what gear axles does it have?
  4. Wanted TTB Dana 35 4.10 Pumpkin

As the title says or may buy gearing set. Must be reverse rotation. Have an TTB Dana 35 with 3.73, willing to trade pumpkins.
  5. SOLD! 97 Ranger Frame, 8.8" 3.73 L/S, D35 TTB

Yeah, its all done gone. I checked with the guy about two months ago.
  6. Wanted ISO Dana 35 and 8.8

Thanks, but I just picked one up Friday around Chattanooga. I am looking for 4.10 dana 35 pumpkin. Have a Dana 35 that 3.73, just but I need a 4.10. Would like to just make a trade with someone, if you know anybody.
  7. Wanted ISO Dana 35 and 8.8

I am in search of a Dana 35 TTB and a 8.8 LS 4.10. Preferable both being from the same vehicle. I live in East Tennessee so somewhere that doesn't take over a day to drive there and back.
  8. For Sale RBV Parts for sale.

Can you turn the front axle hub and count the turns to see if it takes about 3.5 turns to turn the axle? Hoping it is a 4.10 actually.
  9. Explorer 8.8 to 84 B2

Looking at getting a explorer 8.8 with disc brakes. Out side the obvoius of changing spring perches, etc., any thing else like E-brake, brake booster, I should know about? Has anyone done this?
  10. low side

Is the low pressure side access on the drier? The drier is the canister infront of the air box right? Mine is a 84 Bronco II with the R-12, and I have the stuff to retrofit to 134a.
  11. Fuel pump

I bought a electric intank fuel pump off a guy that said it was a stock one out of 5.0 mustang (110 LPH). On the pump however it says 60 LPH or 710 KPA. Is it really 60 or 110? The part number is E7AF-9350-BA. Ran searches and found nothing. Please help, so I can file a dispute with the guy...
  12. Wiring troubles

Ok first off I have tracked down the two wires to the distributor, oil level, oil pressure, and coolent temp for sure on my 89 harness which does not have the brown 8 pin plug instead a gray and black 8 pin plugs. Just wanting to know where the rest go and what I do with them? I have read the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad