• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by captainnova

1. captainnova

Help! Stuck wheel bearing race

I went out to change the front passenger side wheel bearings, everything came off just fine but the outer bearing was completely shot.. all that was left was the race. Pretty sure it is supposed to just pull off, but it wont budge. Tried beating it with a hammer, any ideas of where to go from...
  2. captainnova

86 B2 wheel barring, help?

Hey guys, so I blew out the wheel bearing in the front passenger wheel of my truck. I'm no mechanic, and only have the most basic of tools at my disposal. Just wondering if anyone would be able to give me step-by-step instructions on how to replace this. Thanks in advance! Jerrot
  3. captainnova

Help? 86 Bronco II stereo colours

Hey everyone, so as the title says.. I have an 86 B2, and I've been trying to hook up a newer panasonic CD player in lieu of the stock cassette am/fm. First I'd like to know which wire in the truck goes to the Yellow constant 12v+ on the stereo. And then which wire goes to the Red switched...
  4. captainnova

Help?! 4.0l Starter motor change

Hey everyone, I've got an 86 Bronco II with a 4.0l out of a 92 explorer, manual trans. The starter motor has been acting up the last little while, and I just want to get a new one installed so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I know a fair bit about cars, but I'm no Mechanic. Just...
  5. captainnova

Help?! 4.0l Starter motor change

Hey everyone, I've got an 86 Bronco II with a 4.0l out of a 92 explorer, manual trans. The starter motor has been acting up the last little while, and I just want to get a new one installed so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I know a fair bit about cars, but I'm no Mechanic. Just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad