• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by cappin90

1. 4.0L head gaskets???

im going to be replacing my head gaskets, piston rings, lower/upper intake gaskets and oil pan gasket within the next 2 months, most likely rocker arms and push rods too while i have it apart. is there anything else i should look at while i have the engine out that might need fixing?? i was...
  2. new project truck... not a ford

its no ranger but the price was right...got a 75 gmc jimmy for 100 bucks, cleaned it up, put on headers, intake manifold gaskets, head gaskets, valve covers, a new distributor and brake calipers/pads. just finished throwing an old rancho 4in lift on it and some 32x11.50xr15s, which look tiny...
  3. bought a Jimmy

just bought a 75 GMC Jimmy for a 100 bucks 350/th-350 4wd it runs has a new transmition and just put some 32x11.50x15s on it i got some headers for it but i am very worried about pulling off the old ones. so far we have snapped bolts off almost everything we have tried to fix which makes me...
  4. heavy duty dodge front axle ?

with enough custom fab work anything is possible
  5. dana 44 ?

i think you want to look for any F-250 or F-350s from the 70s since they were usually equipped with leaved D44s but i could be wrong
  6. blown headgasket or cracked heads?

so for the last 15-20k miles my 4.0 ranger has been blowing white smoke out of the exhaust until its warm and been burning through coolant like its going out of style. I'm fairly sure its a cracked head or blown head gasket but is there anyway i can find out for sure without tearing into my motor?
  7. Anyone else wishing their gen IV was a gen III?

Went Lift shopping today around town and decided... should gone with a 97 instead of a 98:bawling: freaking 1k dollar difference in price installed... looks like ill have to settle with a BL
  8. 1998 Ranger solid axle price info please

I'm just wondering on how cheaply a solid axle conversion could be done. I know there are a lot of variables but could it be done for 1,000-1,500? thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad